Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

I think this should have its own thread since its such "what the hell?" news and because Ron technically still has a separate solo career.

Anyways, there you have it- Bumblefoot is in a band with Scott Weiland. What's the teaser sound like? I can't hear it at work...

I'm sure this is an annoying question but still, this pretty much confirms Ron is out of GNR right? There's no way Axl would be cool with this. At least, I don't think he would be.

Still, its surprising they got an entire album recorded and set to go without anything coming out. That's super impressive. Ron potentially has two albums coming out this year... come on, Axl!

So all those who doubted Subsy when I told everyone he was out BEFORE Vegas (before any rumours had evn occurred) when others tried to discredit (inc my own co admin HV who didn't believe it :) and other large personalities went further stating "Subs is lying I've spoken to BBF I can't divulge but I can tell you he's not leaving gnr after Vegas" type nonsense -- can all, line up and kiss my perfectly and yet ever so beautiful british bottom

Thanks.

I was not one of them for the record, I will not be kissing ass today :) All the others can though ha

Did you know he was working with Scott, Subsy?

No mate didn't have a clue - I'm pretty surprised tbh.

And BBF thought Axl was high maintenance ? Good luck BBF, hope this works out for you! Just not my cup of tea..

Seems to me like BBF can put up with high maintenance as long as there's artistic payoff. Let him play on a record and record and perform songs he wrote for the band, and I expect he could give a shit if you want your own private bus or whatever.

• Like 1

Two weeks ago I saw a post on Rage's instagram (that Dale guy who did the unrealeased Gn'R tour documentary a few years back) and he posted a rooftop shot with Ron, Weiland and someone else and mentioned he was working on a secret project. Well this must be it. If someone could post the photo that'd be cool. Anyway as an unashamed huge Weiland fan I'm looking forward to this.

• Like 2

Here is the teaser for those that haven't seen it

This actually sounds pretty good!

*IF* Scott can keep himself in check, he is a great frontman both vocals and performance.

Interesting Bumblefoot is also the producer and engineer on the album. Taking some control of his band

Edited by gunsguy