Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig Cast in New Ghostbusters

Dazey

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this quote is fantastic! :P

i am waiting til this comes on a free channel to watch if i do at all...

There was clearly a mysoginist nerd campaign against this movie but that doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. For an example of how to take a male dominated franchise and flip it with a female lead just take a look at Mad Max: Fury Road. Probably my favourite cinema experience of the past couple of years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

There was clearly a mysoginist nerd campaign against this movie but that doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. For an example of how to take a male dominated franchise and flip it with a female lead just take a look at Mad Max: Fury Road. Probably my favourite cinema experience of the past couple of years. 

been meaning to check out the new Mad Max. now i have new incentive, i found out Nicolas Hoult is in it ( my newest crush :P )

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

been meaning to check out the new Mad Max. now i have new incentive, i found out Nicolas Hoult is in it ( my newest crush :P )

I've not seen it on DVD or BluRay but in the Cinema it was amazing!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Oooooooooooh, hark at the fuckin' Smoggy givin' it about 'misogyny', you lot fuckin' invented it :lol:

20 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You told me that your favourite cinema experience of the last couple of years is when you got sucked off by that hobo whilst you ate Pick N Mix.

3 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

You told me that your favourite cinema experience of the last couple of years is when you got sucked off by that hobo whilst you ate Pick N Mix.

I've not enjoyed fellating a tramp on pick n mix since Woolworths went tits up. £20 for a gummy bear while gumming a "bear" isn't all it's cracked up to be. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Woolworths, where dreams come true.

I once stole 3 tubs of Ghostbusters "ectoplasm" from the Redcar store and made off on a Raleigh Burner. :lol: 

To bring the conversation back on topic(ish). 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

Just now, PappyTron said:

What, you just wheeled it out of the store, or did you go blasting out the front like something from BMX Bandits? :lol:

Left it running at the bottom of the steps. Stashed the ectospunk in my jacket and pedalled like a demon (context) once clear. 

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

Well played, young sir. :lol:

Redcar used to have a Woolworths and an M&S next to one another.  This is no longer the case. I can only hope that my parents die soon so I no longer have any reason to visit. 

13 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Redcar used to have a Woolworths and an M&S next to one another.  This is no longer the case. I can only hope that my parents die soon so I no longer have any reason to visit. 

I got banned from the Woolies in town too, for thieving.  Had a 3 quarter length leather jacket with a hole in the inside pocket, i stuck two parker pens, a filofax, a puncture repair kit and a tape of The Stone Roses first album in my pocket and walked out, half knowing i was being followed and like a dickhead, thinking it'd be slick to just slip into another shop and leave him thinking i'd gone round the corner...he followed me into the shop (The Childrens Society Shop :lol: ) and went 'do you have a reciept for those items?' And i was like what items and he goes the ones in your jacket that you just got from Woolworths...i just ran past him and pelted it down Cromer Road, ducked into an industrial estate at which point he gave up.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I got banned from the Woolies in town too, for thieving.  Had a 3 quarter length leather jacket with a hole in the inside pocket, i stuck two parker pens, a filofax, a puncture repair kit and a tape of The Stone Roses first album in my pocket and walked out, half knowing i was being followed and like a dickhead, thinking it'd be slick to just slip into another shop and leave him thinking i'd gone round the corner...he followed me into the shop (The Childrens Society Shop :lol: ) and went 'do you have a reciept for those items?' And i was like what items and he goes the ones in your jacket that you just got from Woolworths...i just ran past him and pelted it down Cromer Road, ducked into an industrial estate at which point he gave up.

You didn't have a BMX on standby? Fucking schoolboy! :lol: