I Want This to Be My Next Car

downzy

• 1 month later...
On 20/01/2017 at 7:25 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Booked my first driving lesson since 2009 for next Friday. 

If anyone has any suggestions as to what my first car should be, please propose them. I am definitely up for something a bit unusual. 

Fiestas are good first cars, very easy to drive and I always liked the gear box and clutch pedals better than say a corsa where the bite point is a little bit higher up and makes my leg ache in traffic. 

I had a mini not so long ago and that was fun to drive too, but more expensive than a fiesta to buy. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Buy Tesla, it makes you pull a face like a cunt :lol:

hahahaha they should make that their slogan :D

just for cruising  ( when i am not road racing punks for pink slips ;) ) i want a big caddy like in Escape From New York...chandeliers on the hood a must ( bonnet for my Brit friends! )

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 1/20/2017 at 7:25 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Booked my first driving lesson since 2009 for next Friday. 

If anyone has any suggestions as to what my first car should be, please propose them. I am definitely up for something a bit unusual. 

Get yourself something cheap and cheerful and economic for your first, in case you stack it or something.  Micra, Fiesta, something like that, you don't wanna go mad.  Astras are quite good like that.  

• Like 2

I have a 2003 Mazda Protege. I bought it with 54,000 on it, it's at 145,000 now. I've used synthetic oil the whole time I've had it, replaced the air intake. I hope it lasts past 200. I love this car.

Muscle is nice, but rice burns faster.