I Want This to Be My Next Car

downzy

For me they're one of those things that if i had money i could love em to bits inasmuch as wanting a flash one but im not the sort to invest a load of myself in em, i just like things to have a bit of class and style, i have that in me, that admiration for things that are a cut above but its not really a part of me thats afforded the room financially to flourish and like, im not one of those who'll go take out a massive loan just to get a flash motor and live off pot noodles for 5 years while i pay it off.

If you're a bloke and you don't have at least some level of interest in the following then you're gay. Or you have a touch of it about you and, there's a good chance one of your kids with turn out gay. Those things are:

suits

quality watches

motors

football (interchangeable with whatever they do in the park with a ball in your country)

birds (didn't see that one coming, did ya?)

The fact that those of you in this thread that have expressed a distaste for car people have also at some point expressed an interest in food and cooking says something. Loud and clear. And it's OK, just know, you've a bit of bender in you :lol:

Road tax, Car insurance, Drivers License, Lessons, Test. You have to put some kinda serious cash down before you even buy a car. Need job security also, trying to secure a permanent position somewhere in the UK is like pissing in the wind.

If you're a bloke and you don't have at least some level of interest in the following then you're gay. Or you have a touch of it about you and, there's a good chance one of your kids with turn out gay. Those things are:

suits

quality watches

motors

football (interchangeable with whatever they do in the park with a ball in your country)

The fact that those of you in this thread that have expressed a distaste for car people have also at some point expressed an interest in food and cooking says something. Loud and clear. And it's OK, just know, you've a bit of bender in you :lol:

Artist's depiction of Lennie, paragon of masculinity and virility:

Hot-Sexy-Male-Bodybuilders-Gallery-28-01

Nyah, fuck him, horrible grizzling tax dodging cunt :lol: j/k, really like him actually :) They were brilliant together in The Man Who Would Be King.

CONNERY: Whatever you might think I'm a king and you're a subject, so don't you provoke me Peachie Carnahan

CAINE: OR YOU'LL DO WHAT?!? YOU GOT ME TREMBLIN' IN MY BOOTS YOU HAVE, WHAT'LL YOU DO?!?

He's sexy when he loses his rag :wub:

(Sorry Len, what was that you said about gay? :lol:)

Edited by Len B'stard

suits

quality watches

motors

Being interested in suits and watches seems kinda gay to me :shrugs: . That being said, I'd rather be a flamboyant gay living in Castro than having an acute interest in cars. And I'd rather by a former flamboyant gay buried in Castro than being interested in stereos.

I think you'll really like it man, check it out. Watched it to death as a kid. Really poigniant and funny and adventurous and all sorts :)

suits
quality watches
motors

Being interested in suits and watches seems kinda gay to me :shrugs: . That being said, I'd rather be a flamboyant gay living in Castro than having an acute interest in cars. And I'd rather by a former flamboyant gay buried in Castro than being interested in stereos.

Don't worry, you're a science nerd, you don't even qualify :lol: Thats like a whole other category of lame :lol:

• Like 1

Don't worry, you're a science nerd, you don't even qualify :lol: Thats like a whole other category of lame :lol:

Qualify for being gay? You are almost right, there are barely any gays in science :o Well, not openly, at least. Which is strange, since in contrasts to sports, where gayness could be seen as an attack on buff masculinity, science doesn't really foster as aura of...masculinity at all :D

All this being said, I am a more of a business man than a scientist...