I Want This to Be My Next Car

downzy

Where you gonna drive that in Thorton Heath you wally, it'd take up the pavement on either side :lol:

There is literally a road or two I am worried about... A bend near mine and that alley of a road in Soho.

You reckon you're gonna get that thing anywhere near soho alleys? :lol: i think you're gonna get a bit of a shock when you actually stand next to one.

Where you gonna drive that in Thorton Heath you wally, it'd take up the pavement on either side :lol:

There is literally a road or two I am worried about... A bend near mine and that alley of a road in Soho.

You reckon you're gonna get that thing anywhere near soho alleys? :lol: i think you're gonna get a bit of a shock when you actually stand next to one.

It's a road I call an alley because it's an alley, but also a road, part of the road network in the UK, subject to the highway code, I worry about

3516075498_2d35b2d386_m.jpg

Manette Street, between Greek Street and Manette Street, There, parking, for me is great though. Just getting that car through there...

and

kh_zpsgkaylqqr.jpg

That bend to the right of this aerial piece of photography near me...

Are my only two concerns, rest of the roads I should be fine with.

'My Yank Tank' :lol:

'I wish.'

• 4 months later...

This used ex highway maintenance 4x4 van ford wrangler 2008 with 90k miles for £5, 500 collection only 4 hours drive away in Hull.

http://vans.autotrader.co.uk/used-vans/ford/ranger/2008-ford-ranger-2-5tdci-143ps-4x4-regular-cab-pick-up-2499cc-diesel-goole-vfpa-8aa245474e533570014e8798aa0a6765/makemodel/make/ford/model/ranger

Saw someone drive a Nissan Leaf on the freeway last week. I wonder if they are still there?

They are still building it, when they had lauched it, there was a big hype about it and many people bought, but now its gone down the hill, but on the other hand I heard that the Chevrolet Volt is doing pretty good.

The leaf is doing really well, and you're clearly not educated on the subject if you think they're going downhill after initial hype. The next model is going to be even better. Pity it's ugly as sin.

It is going to be the car of the future. How far does the new Leaf go? Tesa's can get 300 miles before you need to recharge.

The car of the future doesn't exist yet because battery technology needs a compound breakthrough.

The next leaf is rumoured to be near 300 miles, but it's unconfirmed. Best selling UK EV, and EV sales have quadrupled this year. Government tax changes will also push EV's from 2017, so we're reaching the crossover point in around 2025.

Once fleets start running EV's, they'll be here to stay.

A good investment : the Ferrari 550 Maranello. Her price is going up! (+ 50% in the last year).

Only 3,000 were made and it was the last Ferrari with manual gearbox. It's becoming a collector.

Axl had a 550, I don't know if he still owns it.

10-Ferrari_550_Maranello.jpg

Ferrari_550_Maranello_(8747623203).jpg

c494001062012212737_1.jpg

Edited by IZZYISGNR
  • Like 1

The leaf is doing really well, and you're clearly not educated on the subject if you think they're going downhill after initial hype. The next model is going to be even better. Pity it's ugly as sin.

It is going to be the car of the future. How far does the new Leaf go? Tesa's can get 300 miles before you need to recharge.

Until it takes less than 17 hours to do that recharge electric cars will always be shit.

I quite liked Max Power actually, early on, some alright looking motors in there...it got ridiculous later on though, these awful shitbag monstrosities with like...3 spoilers and vents the side of a fuckin' square sewer grate and flashing lights all over em like a christmas tree, ugh.

Until it takes less than 17 hours to do that recharge electric cars will always be shit.

Tesla, 80% charge in 20 minutes using their free supercharged, conveniently located in my home city.

If you're a bloke and you don't have at least some level of interest in the following then you're gay. Or you have a touch of it about you and, there's a good chance one of your kids with turn out gay. Those things are:

suits

quality watches

motors

football (interchangeable with whatever they do in the park with a ball in your country)

birds (didn't see that one coming, did ya?)

The fact that those of you in this thread that have expressed a distaste for car people have also at some point expressed an interest in food and cooking says something. Loud and clear. And it's OK, just know, you've a bit of bender in you :lol:

Haven't you seen that scene in The Ipcress File where Michael Caine cooks and cracks the two eggs with one hand? That was an ironic scene that as it was the first time a macho man's man had ever been seen cooking on screen.

Are you talking about the Tesla Model S? the range in that is pretty amazing for an electric car, I don't get why people are bad mouthing about it.

If you're a bloke and you don't have at least some level of interest in the following then you're gay. Or you have a touch of it about you and, there's a good chance one of your kids with turn out gay. Those things are:

suits

quality watches

motors

football (interchangeable with whatever they do in the park with a ball in your country)

birds (didn't see that one coming, did ya?)

The fact that those of you in this thread that have expressed a distaste for car people have also at some point expressed an interest in food and cooking says something. Loud and clear. And it's OK, just know, you've a bit of bender in you :lol:

Haven't you seen that scene in The Ipcress File where Michael Caine cooks and cracks the two eggs with one hand? That was an ironic scene that as it was the first time a macho man's man had ever been seen cooking on screen.

Apparently Michael Caine couldn't crack an egg with one hand, thats someone else doing that, hows that for thoroughly pointless trivia? :lol:

Tesla, 80% charge in 20 minutes using their free supercharged, conveniently located in my home city.
Petrol station, 100% charge in 60 seconds. Conveniently located everyfuckinwhere. :lol: