Suge Knight runs some over and kills them on set of NWA film

Len Cnut

Whos this?

Marion 'Suge' Knight, one time celebrity bodyguard and gang afflilated ex American Football player, instrumental in the creation of Death Row Records and, by virtue of which, one of the godfathers of gangsta rap.

Or, for an easier point of reference, the big fucker sitting next to Tupac the night he got shot :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/11379104/who-is-suge-knight.html

2008 - SEPTEMBER
Knight is arrested for beating his girlfriend while brandishing a knife on the Las Vegas strip. Police alleged that he was high on the drugs Ecstasy and hydrocodone at the time. Charges are dropped when the women failed to testify against Knight.

"failed to testify" - wonder how he arranged that :lol:

I read somewhere he heard a sermon by TD Jakes and it totally changed his life and he was a good little boy now, that lasted long eh? :lol: I like Suge, i think he's a G. And i can't not respect him either, he's responsible for bringing me some of the best music I've ever heard in my life.

If the musics good enough, we can get over the odd murder here and there. Akons bodyguard knocked him the fuck out of a couple of years back. The next day, masked gunmen broke into his house :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I wonder if Vanilla Ice now feels like he got off light.

That's the exact same thing I came into this thread to post. :lol:
Im suprised you know that story, wouldntve thought it was your field of interest.
I saw Vanilla Ice at Glastonbury and I can sing Turtle Power by Partners in Kryme word for word thank you very much! Don't tell me I'm not down wit the kids innit! ?
  • Like 1

I wonder if Vanilla Ice now feels like he got off light.

That's the exact same thing I came into this thread to post. :lol:
Im suprised you know that story, wouldntve thought it was your field of interest.
I saw Vanilla Ice at Glastonbury and I can sing Turtle Power by Partners in Kryme word for word thank you very much! Don't tell me I'm not down wit the kids innit! ?
Yeah, the kids of 1984 :lol: you dont sing Turtle Power grandad, its a rap :lol: Edited by Len B'stard