Superbowl

I wish. I don't like Katy Perry and don't like the teams playing, so I'm passing on the whole super bowl.

I don't like Katy Perry either. Total airhead. Kravitz is a nice chappie though

I have family in Seattle and have followed the team there for two decades, so I am obviously swaying towards one team over the other. It is not a biggie though, More following the tennis and cricket over the weekend

Superbowl halftime shows are almost always terrible yet full of controversy, so 2015 Axl should be just right.

Prince was great. That's the only one I can remember being any good.

I love Prince, an amazing artist

We are led to believe in the UK that Janet Jackson's breast exposure has increased the importance of the half time act in recent times. I have no idea if that is true.

What are the odds Katy Perry actually sings? And it doesn't count if her mic is on real low and she's singing along to the track.

Superbowl halftime shows are almost always terrible yet full of controversy, so 2015 Axl should be just right.

I love Prince, an amazing artist

We are led to believe in the UK that Janet Jackson's breast exposure has increased the importance of the half time act in recent times. I have no idea if that is true.

I think we're over the Janet thing for the most part here in the US. It definitely drew more attention to the act for awhile.

If you want to stretch a tweet really far then consider they said "anything interesting happening this weekend? #soundcheck" although they say that every weekend I think

kAh61HH.jpg

I don't want to get excited... But... It would be nice...

All speculation but screw it.. I've been checking out stuff...

DJ is presenting an MMA in Vegas tomorrow, Bumblefoot just flew in to Vegas, didn't say why. Pitman was at NAMM so is also not far away.

No idea about Tommy or Frank, however doesn't Duff go to the super bowl?

I'm just being hopeful... Its pretty unlikely.

Bruno Mars killed it last year.

There's also never any reason to assume and/or GNR will have anything to do with the Super Bowl.

As much as I'm a fan of the new band, this would likely only happen if the classic (or a version of it) reformed. I could see Axl making a guess appearance at someone else's Superbowl half-time show if he ever felt inclined.

I could be wrong, perhaps the NFL has approached Axl/GNR at one point these past fifteen or so years, but I've to figure it would only ever happen if Axl and Slash shared the stage. In other words, highly unlikely.

That said, it's a shame, because the band would probably be the best fit for the half-time show than any other band on the planet. I think the half-time show is fifteen minutes, just long enough to run through WTTJ, SCOM, and Paradise City. I can't think of another band who could match that setlist for a Superbowl halftime.

Oh well, maybe in another life time.