Happy birthday AXL!

Who is the smart arse that is talking? Kyle Brandt.

What is it with sports writers like Brandt, Rogen who sit on there arse, flap there yaps criticizing sport & entertainment stars when they never will climb in the octagon, on stage or actually achieve something. Ignorant morons. Yet the sheep keep these guys in jobs.

Edited by wkuk04

Jim Rome just coasts by on the lowest common denominator - pandering to dumb pseudo sports fans who are incapable of thinking for themselves. He's like the "E" television of Sports talk. That said... they did say what is popular public sentiment whether it's correct is up to each individual to judge. My perception is... I don't know Axl Rose... I love some of the music he's made... I think he still is a mesmerizing performer when he's on his game and I think he's had more demons to deal with in his personal life than most people could imagine. So I hope he's happy like I wish happiness to everyone. Even Jim Rome.

• Like 1

Nothing new, Jim Rome also rant about Axl last year on his radio show. Because Axl bashed RHCP after their SB half time show. Jim Rome does the same thing all the time mostly with athletes. He is into sports radio and t.v. talk shows

lol i thought the "thank you @slash" tweet was legit :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Me too. I went right to Axl's twitter page as soon as I read it. Turns out he was just thinking everyone in general.

Gotta say, I would've have at least laughed if he said "... Except Slash"

yea i saw "Thank you @Slash" on instagram and laughed my ass off

turned out to be not true

Axl Rose @axlrose · 10h 10 hours ago

Buried w/texts, emails, posts, videos, n' good ol' fashioned cards. Greetings n' B-day wishes from everywhere imagineable. Thanks 2 everyone

How does he get so many words to tweet? I'm lucky to get a sentence typed, is there a longer tweet you can make?

It is 140 characters so it is within twitter limit, if you wanted to make a bigger post use twitlonger http://www.twitlonger.com/

Edited by gunsguy

Axl Rose @axlrose · 10h 10 hours ago

Buried w/texts, emails, posts, videos, n' good ol' fashioned cards. Greetings n' B-day wishes from everywhere imagineable. Thanks 2 everyone

How does he get so many words to tweet? I'm lucky to get a sentence typed, is there a longer tweet you can make?

It is 140 characters so it is within twitter limit, if you wanted to make a bigger post use twitlonger http://www.twitlonger.com/

Thanks