Guy tries to get mouthy with Ghost-Deini, gets smacked up

Len Cnut

When you got like 12 members, each with 50 of his mates with em (thats pretty accurate too, or was moreso in the 90s) you're just looking for trouble. Rumour has it RZA has the largest extended family in New York, you can trace those fuckers right back to the shinnecock indians, apologies if ive spelt that wrong.

Yeah, people will laugh about it, but Wu isn't just Wu. Wu is a community, a philosophy, a brotherhood. You'd better think twice before you pop off at the mouth. There's a reason you can hardly find a word about them from those East Coast vs. West Coast days. People knew, Wu is off limits. Talk shit all you want about Pac, Biggie, Mobb Deep, Jay Z, Snoop and Dre... whoever, but not Wu. You'll find yourself sleeping, early.

I do not know who this chap, Ghost-Deini, is but he seems like quite the gentleman; did he go to Eton?

'you'll like these Kung Fu DVDS Len, RZA from Wu Tang does commentary at the beginning', yeeeeeeeeeeah, course you've never heard of em, Lord Appleby Smythe :lol: Apparently he has a larger vocabulary than Shakespeare :lol:

I do not know who this chap, Ghost-Deini, is but he seems like quite the gentleman; did he go to Eton?

'you'll like these Kung Fu DVDS Len, RZA from Wu Tang does commentary at the beginning', yeeeeeeeeeeah, course you've never heard of em, Lord Appleby Smythe :lol: Apparently he has a larger vocabulary than Shakespeare :lol:

That commentary is hilarious just for the moment, who ever it is is commenting, goes, ''yeh, Gordon Liu, he'd d' man''.

I will never understand people buying a ticket to a concert just to heckle the act?

when someone threw a drink on Tommy from GNR in Vegas, Axl stopped the show and asked the jerk why would you pay over $100 to see a concert and throw a drink at someone on stage when you could have gone to a million other shows to waste your money. Axl also said he would stop the show if someone did something else stupid.

That's when the crowd started to chant throw him out and the security did.

I also saw Jerry Seinfeld at one of the venues in Dallas and someone from the very first row started to heckle to Jerry and he told him you were the jerk who paid a lot of money to see me!

I don't blame musicians or any entertainer who gets annoyed at people who talk shit to them. I would have kicked the guy out of my show. I think you should have the right to get rid of anyone who disrupts the show that other fans are enjoying. And I don't count being drunk as an excuse.

I can think of a number of reasons why hecklers might be at the show. Firstly, the hecklers might not have paid. Some people get their ticket bought for them; people are sometimes dragged to shows to provide company. There are often corporate packages and other ways, casuals find themselves at shows they are not particularly bothered about. There are also such things as competition winners. Also, I know when I saw GN'R last, they were practically giving tickets away. A lot of scalpers had stupidly bought them up only to find themselves offloading them for £10-£15 and ridiculously cheap prices like that at the door because the show had not sold very well. Under those circumstances, If you hate someone, it is probably a decent laugh to pay a tenner and go and throw a bottle of piss at Axl 'just to see what happens?' as the guy's a tosser. If you are in that riotous frame of mind.

You might have also attended solely for the support band.

Lastly, there is booze.

• Like 1