Where's Axl ?

Seriously were is he ?

Last pic of him was in June last year in Vegas.There have been rumors that he has been in the studio since then (which I also believe) which makes me think that we might get an album or 'at least' a realease date this year.

But back to topic...don't u guys find it funny that there has been no sighting of the guy since over half a year ? I midly remember during July 2013-March 2014 how he had also not been seen and everybody thought he had changed his look etc.

The Lebeis family is in Brazil at the moment is he there ?

Yea he's in Brazil at the moment. He tweeted at 4 am California time which makes no sense. Most of his tweets come around morning time but not 4am early. It would have been around 10am-11 when he tweeted from Brazil which I imagine he had just woken up there to a bunch of birthday messages.

My theory anyways is he's not in the states.

Edited by IncitingChaos

Yea he's in Brazil at the moment. He tweeted at 4 am California time which makes no sense. Most of his tweets come around morning time but not 4am early. It would have been around 10am-11 when he tweeted from Brazil which I imagine he had just woken up there to a bunch of birthday messages.

Yeah, I also found the timing funny

He could be anywhere, stay up all night. Or whoever tweeted for him is someplace else

At the Dallas concert, Axl said he's up all night and sleeps in the day.

Don't most rock musicians do this? It seems obvious since they do concerts at night and usually are on the bus riding to the next show and because they stay up all night, they sleep most of the day.

I think that's what screws up their heads sometimes, not to mention how your body must get it's internal clock all messed up too.