2015 Grammy Awards

Silent Jay

I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We aint gonna play with them no more. Flawless, Beyoncé video. And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé and at this point, we tired of it. Because what happens is when you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft and smacking people in the face after they deliver monumental feats of music, youre disrespectful to inspiration. And we as musicians have to inspire people who go to work every day. And they listen to that Beyoncé album and they feel like it takes them to another place. Then they do this whole promotional event, that, you know, theyll run the music over somebodys speech, the artist, because they want a commercial advertising. Like no, we not playing with them no more. And by the way, I got my wife, I got my daughter, and I got my clothing line so Im not going to do nothing to put my daughter at risk but I am here to fight for creativity. Thats the reason why I didnt say anything tonight. But yall know what it meant when Ye walked on the stage.

What a monumental dipshit. Beck should have headbutted the cunt.

• Like 2

I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We aint gonna play with them no more. Flawless, Beyoncé video. And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé and at this point, we tired of it. Because what happens is when you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft and smacking people in the face after they deliver monumental feats of music, youre disrespectful to inspiration. And we as musicians have to inspire people who go to work every day. And they listen to that Beyoncé album and they feel like it takes them to another place. Then they do this whole promotional event, that, you know, theyll run the music over somebodys speech, the artist, because they want a commercial advertising. Like no, we not playing with them no more. And by the way, I got my wife, I got my daughter, and I got my clothing line so Im not going to do nothing to put my daughter at risk but I am here to fight for creativity. Thats the reason why I didnt say anything tonight. But yall know what it meant when Ye walked on the stage.

"I was just so excited he was coming up. He deserves to be on stage as much as anybody," Beck said when asked how he felt about West crashing the stage. "How many great records has he put out in the last five years right?"

Even though he said Beyonce should have won? "Absolutely," replied the humble musician. "I thought she was going to win. Come on, she's Beyonce!"

And what about his diss that Beyonce is true artistry, and you're not? "You can't please everybody, man," he replied. "I still love him and think he's genius. I aspire to do what he does."

Who said that? Kanye? Third person at the end? Whoever it is needs to shut the fuck up and go count their money.

He's starting to go the way of Axl for me, where his mouth and general dickishness begin to outrace his talent. He'd better put out a hell of an album soon.

I've thought about who is the bigger asshole before, and it might even be Axl, but he has just enough redeeming qualities to still like him a little bit. I just can't find a thing in Kanye.

• Like 1

He's out jackassed himself, it's like he's not even hearing what he's saying.

Beyonce and Kanye both have over 20 Grammys each. How many do the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses and The Beatles have between them?

I'd be surprised if they had 10 between them.

Did GNR ever win a Grammy?

Grammys were shit last night. After AC/DC walked off stage, it was one depressive performance after the other. Bunch of talentless popstars trying to seem like they're artists. It's like that critic from Birdman said to him. They just don't have the talent, the creativity, and it shows. It reeks of desperation. Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett, Paul and Rihanna with Kanye. That sucked for the veterans. They shouldn't have done that. They deserve more. And man, Kanye should shut the fuck up already. Fuck...