[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

Lol at anyone who thinks Axl would only share a stage with Slash if Slash joined a GNR show. *IF* Axl and Slash reconciled, based on everything that everyone truly "in the know" has said about Axl, then it seems like that would be the exact thing he would do...Axl would guest with Slash instead of the other way around, as a good gesture to Slash. That's *if* they reconciled. EVERYONE that actually knows Axl goes on and on about what a loyal, giving person he is.

If Axl were to do a reunion, he sure as FUCK would not waste it on an unannounced appearance at a fucking Slash gig.

Given how Axl operates, that could be just the way he would handle a reunion :D

Edited by jekylhyde

When I went to see GnR in 2012 at Graspop, the festival's lineup included Slash as well. I'm sure that has happened before? There was no crossing the streams.

Solid Ghostbusters reference.

And yeah, I think you're right. I think it's happened elsewhere too.

Slash is awesome but Axl won't lower himself to say sorry to slash just cos bumble threw his toys out of the cot and went , I don't think they'll play together again, they both need to bury the hatchet and it ain't happening

You guys really don't think he'd show up at a Slash gig right? :rofl-lol:

Reunionists will suspend their disbelief so much for any rumor.

That's the part that makes me know it's true. Axl wouldn't want it to be billed as a GNR reunion so he'll show up and sing a couple songs as Slash's guest. He gets to appear the bigger man with that strategy too, and we know how much Axl loves that.

9/10 magisme truth points for JB.

You guys really don't think he'd show up at a Slash gig right? :rofl-lol:

Reunionists will suspend their disbelief so much for any rumor.

Oh, I don't believe it but anything is possible.

I just think that Axl guesting on Slash's show would *exactly* how it would go down if they were to patch things up.

Not saying I believe this but someone asked earlier why they wouldn't reunite at a guns gig.

Maybe Axl wants to continue with guns as it is and knows that a 'reunion' at a guns show would make everyone think it was for good.

Maybe it's just for a few shows??

But I still call BS.

Got more chance of finding rocking horse shit

Edited by gavgnr

If it was to happen this way, It would be a major departure from what we know about Axl. Not least because he very rarely makes any appearance outside of scheduled GnR gigs. He has rarely guested at any other artist concerts, and I highly doubt he'd break the mould to guest at a Slash show.

We all know the type of person Axl is, a reunion would only ever happen under the strictest, most controlled by him circumstances possible. It would have to be Axl letting Slash play with him and his band on his stage, not the other way round.

Edited by prettytiedup88

God. I don't know. More of me says it's probably not accurate.

But then again, name me a time when somebody in Axl's camp specifically shouted out ONLY to Slash. The last time Slash publicly wished Axl a happy birthday was when it was time to start stretching olive branches. Plus I do remember months ago somebody on MSL's site who wasn't warchild said he was told Axl was at that point of his where he wanted to bury hatchets, yadda yadda, and one of those hatchets was Slash's.

I'm far from holding my breath, but this is the one and only time I feel like a reunion rumor holds credibility. A random Slash show would be the most neutral territory to do it.

Give me as much shit as you want, hell I don't blame you, and I can't explain it, but I have a gut feeling tensions between the two are at the very least simmering down. And this is the only time I'm even investing an eye lash worth of faith it's happening.

• Like 1