[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

It's just great how ex-GNR members are still superstars down here. The most passionate rock fans are here no doubt. And I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, lol.

It's a fucking curious thing, no doubt. What is it about South America and rock? I've never really heard any theory as to why it's such huge business there.

Edit: And yeah, Slash isn't looking too good there.

Edited by tomfriend

It's just great how ex-GNR members are still superstars down here. The most passionate rock fans are here no doubt. And I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, lol.

It's a fucking curious thing, no doubt. What is it about South America and rock? I've never really heard any theory as to why it's such huge business there.

Cos is still the best music, don't you agree?

They just said Slash and Duff greeted each other and secretly whispered about some surprise for tonight.... #whoknows

I would be for tomorrow, wouldn't it? Today's venue is very small.

Why is nobody bitching abou Slash's gut, mistreated hair and that he is hiding behind a hat and sunglasses?

They just said Slash and Duff greeted each other and secretly whispered about some surprise for tonight.... #whoknows

Why is nobody bitching abou Slash's gut, mistreated hair and that he is hiding behind a hat and sunglasses?

I was going to post something sarcastic about the sunglasses and hat. I didn't care enough though.

Edited by cooker

Because most people aren't immature douchebags who think the world revolves around a Slash vs Axl feud that they have to take a side on.

Because most people aren't immature douchebags who think the world revolves around a Slash vs Axl feud that they have to take a side on.

Well, one is either a judgmental bastard who obsesses about musicians physycal shapes or he is not. Technically, obsessing about a musician's physicial shape, but not about another-musician-from-the-same-band's physical shape is picking a side, isn't it?

So, theoretically, people should stop being immature douchebags and picking sides, and just be plain judgemental bastards,

Edited by Pedrolg

Because most assholes were fixated on Axl's doll face and skinny/sexy/hot body than on the music.

Slash was never considered "hot" and "sexy" so if he has a belly now no one cares.

I dont know. That's what they said.

We are bitching about his mood and his bloated panza.

• Like 1

Cos is still the best music, don't you agree?

Yeah but the world at large doesn't seem to think so.

When does this shitshow get over so the people that have a legitimate claim to being assbrains can get to feeling embarrassed for believing in nonsense?

tomorrow after 12am Argentina time.

we won't feel anything different because we are back from all wars.

• Like 1

This reminds me of the hype surrounding the "2 or 3 new songs" from the beginning of last year. Even that stupid rumor had more credibility then this and lol @ how bummed people were when precious Pappa Rose didnt play jack fuckingshit. Nothing will happen tomorrow, you assclowns.

• Like 1

URGH 2/3 songs my ONLY let down re source, from the multitude of statements bang on before anyone else :(

Funny thing people always presumed IT was beta or management; it came from a band member! Lol. Oh well.

• Like 1

URGH 2/3 songs my ONLY let down re source, from the multitude of statements bang on before anyone else :(

Funny thing people always presumed IT was beta or management; it came from a band member! Lol. Oh well.

This is a bogus story however most of the band members have said all kinds of things that have never happened over the years. Mind not all band members. In this case nothing is happening but if it were only Axl would have the answer to that.

I'd agree that head is at a 0, heart is all but maxed out. I know in my brain that it won't happen, but then there's the voice deep down that pipes in with the "what if"s and my brain checks out.

Magisme, any "updates" from your "sources" or whatever?

If this happens, I will certainly lose my shit.

I'm almost certain that magisme was being sarcastic

I'm just fucking around with the insider stuff, all. I know as much as the other lol insiders on the forums. Which is to say I know nothing.

BREAKING NEWS

Axl Rose will not perform any song with Slash tonight, because he was arrested at Obelisco (Buenos Aires)

EXCLUSIVE PIC (he looks to be in a good mod and looks less bloated)

axl_rose_arrest_st_louis_guns_n_roses.jp

Edited by SeBaZ
  • Like 2