[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

anything related to gnr has become so boring

How dare you Trinity. It is very important for us fans to pick a side and then constantly bash what the other musician looks like or how much weight they have gained. Super important. The mark of a good true fan is in how much you criticize the other guy.
  • Like 1

anything related to gnr has become so boring

How dare you Trinity. It is very important for us fans to pick a side and then constantly bash what the other musician looks like or how much weight they have gained. Super important. The mark of a good true fan is in how much you criticize the other guy.
fans are frustrated... i can understand them. axl and slash have become a joke Edited by My Name is Trinity

It would be funny as fuck if there was a reunion and both Axl and Slash were fat as fuck and dire in their performance....

...if only for the forum reactions :lol:

some years ago,there was a member with a "guns n'donuts" signature.... it's becoming real !

:lol:

How far into the gig is it ?

It's gonna happen in the encore, I'd say they play Estranged plus one or two other songs. Probably Paradise city.

99% it wont happen, 1% anything can happen

Haha, this topic has been floating on this page for some time now, Finally decided to open it to see what all the noise is about and I find it's still about Axl going on stage with Slash....I mean really? You guys crack me up :lol: