Crazy Stalkers

Facekicker

Marc,

Did any of the guys ever tell you stories about crazy stalkers? Ever have to boot them from the restaurant etc?

I heard one middle aged woman got arrested climbing over a fence one time or something, think it was at Axl's house?

Did he ever discuss these whack jobs?

Ages ago there was one of those stalkers at one GN´R forum. It was old official one gnronline. Nobody knew she was a stalker until one day she got arrested for stalking Axl. But I don´t remember if she went to his house or how the whole thing happened. I don´t know if it the same psycho you mentioned.

Ages ago there was one of those stalkers at one GN´R forum. It was old official one gnronline. Nobody knew she was a stalker until one day she got arrested for stalking Axl. But I don´t remember if she went to his house or how the whole thing happened. I don´t know if it the same psycho you mentioned.

Haha you mean Lolly aka Karen McNeil? I actually chatted with her a few times probably like 15 years ago by now and she was always so nice. She was one of the nicest forum people I've ever interacted with. If I recall correctly, one day Harley (who ran the GNRbar at the time) talked about how Axl invited her over to his house and she brought her daughter and they had an amazing time. Axl was so gracious with his time and he really took care of her and her daughter. She even had proof of the visit in pictures, but out of respect for Axl she didn't want to share them. Out of NOWHERE Lolly went off on Harley, calling her the worst names you can think of, accusing her of lying. It was so bizarre. Then fast forward a year or so after that and she was arrested for stalking Axl in 2001. Harley has been lllooonnnggg gone for a while now. I think that incident with Karen is what convinced her to leave the GNR message boards for good.

Years later good old Karen was arrested for stalking Justin Timberlake believe it or not.

This is what Karen looks like. Yes she looks insane.

justin%27stalker.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHE

You were there? Haha!!! I didn´t remember her name. Lolly!!! But you´re mistaken about Harley. She never went to Axl´s house. They one who got invited for the Halloween party was Axlette (Betsy) because Axl liked the website she had at the time. I remeber the riot that went on. Well that old forum didn´t have moderators so a riot was natural.

I had no idea that woman also went after Timberlake. She should be in a mental hospital not in the streets really.

You were there? Haha!!! I didn´t remember her name. Lolly!!! But you´re mistaken about Harley. She never went to Axl´s house. They one who got invited for the Halloween party was Axlette (Betsy) because Axl liked the website she had at the time. I remeber the riot that went on. Well that old forum didn´t have moderators so a riot was natural.

I had no idea that woman also went after Timberlake. She should be in a mental hospital not in the streets really.

Yes you are right! It wasn't Harley it was Axlette. I thought I might be wrong on that, God that was a long time ago. And yes I was there for the mess from Lolly. GNRonline was the greatest forum. I had so much fun there. And then somebody posted Axl's phone number. Yikes.... that was the end of GNRonline

Sorry for getting this thread sidetracked, I actually would love to hear Marc's answer to the original poster's question.

Haha you mean Lolly aka Karen McNeil? I actually chatted with her a few times probably like 15 years ago by now and she was always so nice. She was one of the nicest forum people I've ever interacted with. If I recall correctly, one day Harley (who ran the GNRbar at the time) talked about how Axl invited her over to his house and she brought her daughter and they had an amazing time. Axl was so gracious with his time and he really took care of her and her daughter. She even had proof of the visit in pictures, but out of respect for Axl she didn't want to share them. Out of NOWHERE Lolly went off on Harley, calling her the worst names you can think of, accusing her of lying. It was so bizarre. Then fast forward a year or so after that and she was arrested for stalking Axl in 2001. Harley has been lllooonnnggg gone for a while now. I think that incident with Karen is what convinced her to leave the GNR message boards for good.

Years later good old Karen was arrested for stalking Justin Timberlake believe it or not.

justin%27stalker.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHE

Holy shit a well known former foorum member's identity finally revealed (if you know who am i reffering to....)

http://blog.ideel.com/storage/justin'stalker.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1257891982620

Holy shit a well known former foorum member's identity finally revealed (if you know who am i reffering to....)
Broski?
  • Like 2

Throw Lars Ulrich into the mix too! according to this list of outrageous celebrity stalkers where she came in at no. 12! http://www.ranker.com/list/top-13-most-outrageous-celebrity-stalkers/jennifer-lee?page=3

"As for her relations with the members of Metallica, she was ordered to stay at least 150 ft. away from the members, their families, and their fan club workers."

Throw Lars Ulrich into the mix too! according to this list of outrageous celebrity stalkers where she came in at no. 12! http://www.ranker.com/list/top-13-most-outrageous-celebrity-stalkers/jennifer-lee?page=3

"As for her relations with the members of Metallica, she was ordered to stay at least 150 ft. away from the members, their families, and their fan club workers."

Even the fan club workers. Yeesh.

http://blog.ideel.com/storage/justin'stalker.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1257891982620

Broski?

LOL!!!! I think he meant warchild. But I remember that HV has clarified that Karen McNeil and warchild are not the same person. Besides Broski would be the official Robin Finck stalker

• 3 weeks later...