[VIDEO] Axl angry leaving a car

I never seen this video before but thanks for posting it. if there are any more videos of Axl like that it would be great if any of you post them.

I like this one. Crazy fans all over the world.

I can't help to feel kinda sad for him after watching this. Most people crave fame and fortune their entire life, but once you have it it must be fucking annoying. You have basically sacrificed your privacy and anonimity for what... Fans nagging you all day long like a swarm of annoying little wasps.

I never seen this video before but thanks for posting it. if there are any more videos of Axl like that it would be great if any of you post them.

I like this one. Crazy fans all over the world.

I can't help to feel kinda sad for him after watching this. Most people crave fame and fortune their entire life, but once you have it it must be fucking annoying. You have basically sacrificed your privacy and anonimity for what... Fans nagging you all day long like a swarm of annoying little wasps.

Fans don't have singers sign pickguards.

@axlrose 21 Feb 2012 Sick as a dogg!! N' so over the ebayers!!

• Like 2

It looks like Axl got pissed at one of his brazilian entourage in the airport video.

He probably was supposed to open Axl's door for him and opened the front door.

There were headed into the airport anyway and the guy standing there that Axl was going off on had the body language like WTF is going on he followed them into the airport.

in the 2nd video you can understand why anyone famous that gets mobbed like that would not want to sign autographs for anyone.

I will bet if people would act right Axl would hang out longer and it would be better for everyone involved including the fans. He is my favorite singer but I wouldn't yell and scream at he to get him to sign something.

I remember back late 87 or very early 88 GNR was opening for Alice Cooper and Axl and Izzy came out about 15 mins before Alice took the stage and I talked to them for 10+ mins and they both signed my ticket which was lost in a house fire but they were nice a few people came up for autographs they signed most of them but if they acted all stupid they just told them to calm down or forget it. It was my favorite concert memory of all time.

• Like 1

South america tour 2011 absolutely sure, I think it's in Chile.

EDIT: Oh, here it is. Enjoy:

I wonder how many more times this would happen without Beta haha she clearly controls him most of the time, but every once in a while he gets pushed over the edge.

I imagine there's a good story to this one.

I believe they were supposed to get to his private jet via a security area but the gates were locked & they couldn't get anyone to open them. So they had to go to the main airport where of course the fans were & he was pretty mad as you see. No real need to go off at the fan at the car but I wonder what he was like in the car. I'd have my hands over my ears rather than listening to that. lol

Not gonna' lie, if I saw Axl and he was in that kinda' mood (or anyone for that matter), I'm probably not going to follow him around shouting "Axl" "Axl" "Axl" "Please Axl" "Come on man" "Axl please"..... that's how you get injured...

Edited by MrSoftie
  • Like 1