The Who

Snake-Pit

My mother used to know pete townsend in the 80,s. She's got a card at home congratulating her on the birth of me. I've told this story before but fuck it. He was making the life house album or some such and my mum used to go to his studio with her mate Karen. Shit my mum was a groupie. I wonder what my old man made of that I'm ask him later if he reckons I've got a big nose lol.

Did she ever meet Moonie?

I read it in a paper recently. Morning Glory is one of those albums that is always going to sell like Appetite, Nevermind or Thriller. Also he has continuous royalties whenever that Rock and Roll shit is played at football events or wherever. I see no reason to doubt the figure although It might have been for both of them things. Put simply, Morning Glory is always going to make him a rich man even though his career dried up a long time ago.

Surely if glitter gets a quarter of a mil off a tiny snippet bullshit sample then the actual authors would be getting silly money for it surely? Liam certainly wouldnt be whingeing over a paternity case. I dont buy it myself but hey, who knows, i aint no kind of numbers man.

Just Townsend apparently. I might be overstating it a bit to say she knew him, it was just a brief period of time really of somehow being in an overlapping circle of friends.

What was your old dear doing that she was hob-nobbing with rockstars? I mean like work-wise.

My mother used to know pete townsend in the 80,s. She's got a card at home congratulating her on the birth of me. I've told this story before but fuck it. He was making the life house album or some such and my mum used to go to his studio with her mate Karen. Shit my mum was a groupie. I wonder what my old man made of that I'm ask him later if he reckons I've got a big nose lol.

I read it in a paper recently. Morning Glory is one of those albums that is always going to sell like Appetite, Nevermind or Thriller. Also he has continuous royalties whenever that Rock and Roll shit is played at football events or wherever. I see no reason to doubt the figure although It might have been for both of them things. Put simply, Morning Glory is always going to make him a rich man even though his career dried up a long time ago.

Surely if glitter gets a quarter of a mil off a tiny snippet bullshit sample then the actual authors would be getting silly money for it surely? Liam certainly wouldnt be whingeing over a paternity case. I dont buy it myself but hey, who knows, i aint no kind of numbers man.

Just Townsend apparently. I might be overstating it a bit to say she knew him, it was just a brief period of time really of somehow being in an overlapping circle of friends.

What was your old dear doing that she was hob-nobbing with rockstars? I mean like work-wise.

She used to work in a video shop lol. I have no fucking clue how it all came about. It's all linked in with this mate of hers Sharon. Sharon had a kid who had down syndrome who used to try and lift up cars in the street.

• 5 months later...

Looks fantastic Dalshie, whens it comin' out? See this is what i like, the real thing, real footage, real tunes, the real characters talking, not bullshit disposable biopics.

It came out on video a few weeks ago.
Video?!? Shit, I'm on it!

EDIT: Dalshie you son of a bitch, i found it on torrent! Tell your boy when this shit happens man, dont leave me hangin! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Looks fantastic Dalshie, whens it comin' out? See this is what i like, the real thing, real footage, real tunes, the real characters talking, not bullshit disposable biopics.

It came out on video a few weeks ago.
Video?!? Shit, I'm on it!

EDIT: Dalshie you son of a bitch, i found it on torrent! Tell your boy when this shit happens man, dont leave me hangin! :lol:

I just found out about the DVD a couple of weeks ago and didn't watch it until last week.

Perhaps you are Pete's illegitimate son.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

Perhaps you are Pete's illegitimate son.

You callin' my mate Spunkos mum a slag?!? Right, outside you! :lol: