Del James

What was his job during the earlier days from 87 to lets say 1996. He seems to have always been around. He wasn't the tour manager back then, and I know he wasn't a roadie so what did he do. Just a friend who toured with them? All i know is, he had a sweet ride, I'd listen to a million rants from Axl at any time of the morning if it meant flying around the world 1st class with the biggest rock band in the world.

Tour Manager. Lol.

Laughing at me or that he was the tour manager?

He was "Official" band biographer.

Now! that's a title :P

That he was Tour Manager. And just Del in general.

He is a strange character alright. I always find it funny in pictures with Axl how he's dressed in backwards hats, beard and long hair just like Axl, monkey see, monkey do maybe or it's complete coincidence and he doesn't think he's a famous rockstar too.

Tour Manager. Lol.

He is a strange character alright. I always find it funny in pictures with Axl how he's dressed in backwards hats, beard and long hair just like Axl, monkey see, monkey do maybe or it's complete coincidence and he doesn't think he's a famous rockstar too.

I remember those photos - I always thought that he and Axl had just decided to be twins for the day or something, because in all of the photos before and after that, he's certainly not imitating Axl. In the 80s he looked like any other rocker and now he and Axl are certainly not following the same style...

Post0163-AxlRoseDelJamesMarquee1987.jpg

IMG_0037.JPG

Edited by stella

Tour Manager. Lol.

I remember those photos - I always thought that he and Axl had just decided to be twins for the day or something, because in all of the photos before and after that, he's certainly not imitating Axl. In the 80s he looked like any other rocker and now he and Axl are certainly not following the same style...

Post0163-AxlRoseDelJamesMarquee1987.jpg

IMG_0037.JPG

The thing is stella is some people here will find any excuse--even a single photo shoot in 1989 where Del and Axl both happened to have backwards caps on--to attack anyone who sided with Axl rather than Slash in the break up and use any brush they can to paint Axl's friends as freaks.

The thing is stella is some people here will find any excuse--even a single photo shoot in 1989 where Del and Axl both happened to have backwards caps on--to attack anyone who sided with Axl rather than Slash in the break up and use any brush they can to paint Axl's friends as freaks.

Maybe a hanger-on is just a hanger-on regardless of who they are hanging on to...

Edited by Intercourse