Slash, Duff and Izzy

Słash

Hey Marc, I hope you are doing good, I have a few questions

1 - Slash, Duff and Izzy are good close friends, especially Duff and Izzy, so why doesn't Izzy do some shows with Slash and Myles or with Loaded? If Izzy can play some shows with Axl, then he can play some shows with Slash and Duff too, I guess Izzy is much closer to Duff than Axl

2 - Slash is happy and busy in his solo career now, but any idea why don't Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven get together with Myles or any other good singer and do some shows? I know Izzy being in Velvet Revolver dint work out, but all of them are in good terms with each other, so what does Slash thinks and what is your opinion in this?

3 - I thought after Gilby was kicked out, he and Axl wont be on good terms, but Axl showed up at Gilby's gig in 1999 or 2000 I guess, so why dint Axl tell Gilby to join the New GNR? how is the relationship between Axl and Gilby?

Kindly Reply

Thanks

1 - Slash, Duff and Izzy are good close friends, especially Duff and Izzy, so why doesn't Izzy do some shows with Slash and Myles or with Loaded? If Izzy can play some shows with Axl, then he can play some shows with Slash and Duff too, I guess Izzy is much closer to Duff than Axl

2 - Slash is happy and busy in his solo career now, but any idea why don't Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven get together with Myles or any other good singer and do some shows? I know Izzy being in Velvet Revolver dint work out, but all of them are in good terms with each other, so what does Slash thinks and what is your opinion in this?

3 - I thought after Gilby was kicked out, he and Axl wont be on good terms, but Axl showed up at Gilby's gig in 1999 or 2000 I guess, so why dint Axl tell Gilby to join the New GNR? how is the relationship between Axl and Gilby?

Kindly Reply

Thanks

I don't really know why Izzy doesn't do any gig with Slash. I do think the VR would have worked with Izzy but Izzy can't really be trusted to stick it out. He is only good for a few gigs or so.

The thing about Gilby is Axl didn't think he had what it took for songwriting. So jumping on stage with him was cool but thats about all your going to get. Also I think enough time went by that there was no hard feelings. You never know how Axl will react when he walks into a situation. He might be happy to bump into someone that he once had bad blood with as long as there was good blood between them before that. Like Duff in the UK at the hotel. Like Steven in Vegas 2006.

Kindly Reply

Thanks

I don't really know why Izzy doesn't do any gig with Slash. I do think the VR would have worked with Izzy but Izzy can't really be trusted to stick it out. He is only good for a few gigs or so.

The thing about Gilby is Axl didn't think he had what it took for songwriting. So jumping on stage with him was cool but thats about all your going to get. Also I think enough time went by that there was no hard feelings. You never know how Axl will react when he walks into a situation. He might be happy to bump into someone that he once had bad blood with as long as there was good blood between them before that. Like Duff in the UK at the hotel. Like Steven in Vegas 2006.

Thanks for your reply, You have taken so much time and you did a lot for the fans by taking out your book and you did it from your heart, its wrong what Izzy did to you, As Duff and Slash are in talking terms with Izzy, why don't you tell them to Call Izzy and then you can sort it out with Izzy? You did nothing wrong, you just asked him questions only regarding the music and he left you hanging, If he can go to London or to Vegas to do shows with Axl which were being Recorded, then it should not have been a problem to do a interview with you or even answer your questions, Another thing I wanted to ask you that when you were in talking terms with Axl between 2002 till 2008, As you knew him from such a long time, you could just call him and talk to him directly or you had to go through Beta to even talk to him? Did you go to his Halloween parties in those years?

• 2 weeks later...

Kindly Reply

Thanks

Even if he doesn't tour with him, it would be great to hear a Conspirators record with izzy playing rhythm on ut. Or VR/Koc album with Izzy on rhythm, and Gilby a touring guitarist.