More than a thousand Muslims form a human shield around synagogue in Norway

Georgy Zhukov

We see a bunch of deranged lunatics killing people in the name of Islam yet when a bunch of Muslims decided to demonstrate that they care and are willing to protect Jewish communities and you guys make a joke about it.

No offence but what do you want em to do, hold a mardi gras? It's a good thing, congratulations. I think you make the mistake of thinking all these big political back and forths have anything to do with people giving a toss about 'issues', it's just about pointing to a cunt when you see one, calling names, making you feel better about what your own lot are up to by pointing out how others are wankers, you think the sort of people that dislike entire groups en masse are the sort of people to respond to a thing like logical evidence? If they were for that shit they would never believe what they believed in the first place.

• Like 1

What's the Muslim version of Uncle Tom?

If you ask Lenny, "Amir" :P

To be fair you avatar is you standing next to a white man who categorically slagged off your race/nationality in a song :lol: Just sayin'! :lol: (i'm just fuckin' around yeah, don't take that wrong :lol:)

I wonder if actions will be taken against you by the new owner of the forum after you uttered those very forbidden words?

:lol:

It's like you been waiting all week :lol:

On topic, I believe they it's just to make people trust them. http://www.thereligi...011-taqiyya.htm

How about don't try and read books that are beyond you? Maybe? I mean start with something you've got the brainpower to digest and then move onto things like scripture that have been pored over for centuries. Get your basic ability to read, write and understand English up and then maybe prime yourself for your opening salvo at the UN Conference for Final Solution for the Islamic Problem :lol:
Edited by Len B'stard

We see a bunch of deranged lunatics killing people in the name of Islam yet when a bunch of Muslims decided to demonstrate that they care and are willing to protect Jewish communities and you guys make a joke about it.

Because I think it's a joke that we ask shit like this of Muslims, and it's even more of a joke that some of them take us up on it. I'm quite serious with the Uncle Tom thing, actually. That's what this amounts to.

• Like 1

Because I think it's a joke that we ask shit like this of Muslims, and it's even more of a joke that some of them take us up on it. I'm quite serious with the Uncle Tom thing, actually. That's what this amounts to.

Spot fuckin' on, thank you very much. Why does that last bit sound better coming from you than it ever does from me? :lol:

Spot fuckin' on, thank you very much. Why does that last bit sound better coming from you than it ever does from me? :lol:
Cuz you're an uneducated lout and a wrongun! :lol:
  • Like 1

Not any of the big religions is all that peaceful.

The people believing in those religions are mostly peaceful and pick out the parts they find important, which are mostly the good and peaceful parts. But if you read the bible, qu'ran etc. for example well, you know it's not all that peaceful. The books are very contradicting.

Anyway, I don't think stuff like that is needed. It's a nice gesture and in my country jewish people and muslims are doing those things together as well. But it's a shame they even have to or feel the need to. I actually agree with Len and Mags on this.

Because I'm a white American. That's like one step removed from divinity.

Because I'm a white American. That's like one step removed from divinity.

One step removed because, as we all know, the black man is God? :lol:

I wonder if actions will be taken against you by the new owner of the forum after you uttered those very forbidden words?

On topic, I believe they it's just to make people trust them. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-taqiyya.htm

Yeah, but a Muslim doctor could cure cancer and you would still find an ulterior motive. You seem entirely incapable of judging muslims as individuals.

• Like 2

Not any of the big religions is all that peaceful.

The people believing in those religions are mostly peaceful and pick out the parts they find important, which are mostly the good and peaceful parts. But if you read the bible, qu'ran etc. for example well, you know it's not all that peaceful. The books are very contradicting.

Anyway, I don't think stuff like that is needed. It's a nice gesture and in my country jewish people and muslims are doing those things together as well. But it's a shame they even have to or feel the need to. I actually agree with Len and Mags on this.

Gestures like this should be encouraged.

Because I think it's a joke that we ask shit like this of Muslims,

It would have been if that was the case. Which is wasn't. No one asked muslims to do anything. Some muslims in Oslo decided upon themselves that it would be a good idea to show solidarity with jews and to try to correct the idea an increasing number of Europeans have of muslims. So they organzied the event which became a big success. No joke here.

Norway? Please. Let them do it in Israel and I might give a bleep.

Haha :)

It's good it happens in Norway, too. I mean, it's a society witn increasing islamophobia due to, among others, constant media coverage of anti-semitic muslims. So any evidence that says that all muslims aren't like that, is good. And when some muslims decide to rally in defense of jews in front of a synagogue, that is a completely good thing. Not because most Norwegians think every muslim is anti-semitic, but because an increasing minority think a majority of muslims supports jew killings, and this tendency must be stopped somehow before we start discriminating against muslims in policies, stop accepting muslim immigrants, and so on. But yeah, it's too bad it has come to this.

• Like 1