What Are You Listening To 2015.

Zint

Repentless - Slayer, one of the alright ones from the new record. I still think Supremist is the best modern Slayer track. Surprisingly Kerry wrote that one, I prefer Hanneman's songs over King's usually. I saw the classic line up in 2008 thankfully and even got one of KK's plectrums lol.

• Like 1

opeth releasing damnation and deliverance as one album :headbang:

Thank you for telling me that. I had no idea. Now I'm really excited for this, even though I have both of them. But still, they come with new Steven Wilson touches, so I'm happy about that.

• Like 1

Thank you for telling me that. I had no idea. Now I'm really excited for this, even though I have both of them. But still, they come with new Steven Wilson touches, so I'm happy about that.

yeah definitely its going to be awesome.

I'm quite happy with the two cd's I bought many years ago, Deliverance still has one of the greatest outros to any piece of music I've ever heard.

Lost In The Flood - Bruce Springsteen