Has anyone ever been to Axl's house?

Couple of my friends saw his old house in Lafayette (they have relatives in Indiana).

i have done this, i live in Illinois and its about 1.5 hours to Lafayette. Nothing special at all, but cool to see.

Columbian park is close by, thats a nice park, very big, nice water slide, ETC

As for those thinking its creapy or whatever...he's the ONE guy i would like to meet, or see, or better put, once you are in that area and see how he lives, it may well give you a better understanding of him as a person.

Certainly not going to pry or anything.

Couple of my friends saw his old house in Lafayette (they have relatives in Indiana).

i have done this, i live in Illinois and its about 1.5 hours to Lafayette. Nothing special at all, but cool to see.

Columbian park is close by, thats a nice park, very big, nice water slide, ETC

As for those thinking its creapy or whatever...he's the ONE guy i would like to meet, or see, or better put, once you are in that area and see how he lives, it may well give you a better understanding of him as a person.

Certainly not going to pry or anything.

No offense but that sounds crazy.

pitman lives in the sub-basement part of axl's house

:lol: That made me literally laugh out loud.

I've been to Graceland, but I just don't see myself going to Axl's house uninvited for any reason while he's alive. If they did some sort of Graceland thing for him or a few other people in music after they passed, I might go though.

Any posts that include any detailed information regarding the personal residence(s) of Axl (or any other band member) will be removed.

Please consider this a general warning. Any further details published by anyone will result in a warning point and a week suspension. I cannot stress this enough. We all know he lives in and around Malibu, but any other further details will be consider a violation of this warning.

Thanks!

• Like 1

"Cancer supporter" :P

I think one thing we're overlooking here is the fact that, as he's born on July 23rd, Slash is right on the end of the Cancer/Leo cusp. Therefore technically, Slash is a Cancer. We know Axl's into all sorts of mystical shit. All this time we thought he was being vindictive, there's a very real possibility that he just wanted to work out Slash's astrological chart.

;)

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 2