Has anyone ever been to Axl's house?

Yeah. My bro described an angry 40 something guy. They made eye contact. I was sitting in the back with my sun hat . We were stuck behind a service vehicle going 10 miles an hour. I had my eyes closed and was wishng we could abort the mission.

I didn't think Axl drove much, he usually is a passenger and the only time I saw him drive was in the video of him on that leak with all the little men sitting on his shoulder - sorry can't remember which song it was. He had the cornrows and Seb Bach was in it.

I have been to houses that celebrities *used* to live in, decades ago, like Graceland; and I've also been to one or two houses where there was an open or implied invitation to visit (when she lived in New Orleans, Anne Rice used to let fans actually walk through her house and she chatted with them when they stopped by). However, those are special cases. I think that I, personally, would feel very weird about going to someone's current private, home, even if I were just outside the gate. I know they do those bus tours where they take people around to see where celebrities live, but that seems really invasive to me. I feel as though it's probably better if nobody knows where celebs live due to stalkers and such.

Having said that, if someone's just driving by once and isn't attempting to ring the doorbell, camp outside, or engage with the celebrity at all, there's no harm done, I guess. Not my thing, though.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

Yeah. My bro described an angry 40 something guy. They made eye contact. I was sitting in the back with my sun hat . We were stuck behind a service vehicle going 10 miles an hour. I had my eyes closed and was wishng we could abort the mission.

I didn't think Axl drove much, he usually is a passenger and the only time I saw him drive was in the video of him on that leak with all the little men sitting on his shoulder - sorry can't remember which song it was. He had the cornrows and Seb Bach was in it.

Being a cars fan i really doubt it. Remember the story about the rented bentley with way to much miles ?

• Like 1

Anyone ever been to the moon? What if it was a hologram like a cartoon donkey that was just drawn on some paper by a human hand and thought up in the brain of the cartoonist who got the idea from watching a donkey on youtube which was recorded by a camera? Axl's house is an illusion, we cannot trust these heathens with their salubrious recollections of a physical form holding down the fort of Axl's hilltop mansion, he clearly exists inside a bacon sandwich partially sniffed at by his feline Dijon...

• Like 1

"Better" video, 2006

better.jpg
Driving test of a Lamborghini Murcielago, 2003 (bought)
LamborghiniMurcielago-axl20032.jpg
The car in his garage:
Driving a buggy! 1991 :lol:
gRnBPeQ.jpg
Driving his BMW 325i Convertible, 1989/1990
e5kOWMb.jpg
Riding a bike!!! 1988/1989 :lol::lol::lol:
WQFsokB.jpg
But yes, now he is usually is a passenger.
Edited by lipeguns
  • Like 1

There was only one person in the car and it was him. It was a bright blue Koenig something. that uber expensive Swedish car. Thats what really drew my brother's attention, the car. There were fresh tire tracks in the gravel in the driveway when we drove past. The aggressive driving style alone is pure Axl! Anyway it doesnt matter if you believe me. The point of this story was that I made a musical pilgrimage and came very close to flipping off my idol off.So rock and roll! This was about 4 0r 5 years ago.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

There are at least two old interviews with Axl's old friends - I know Michelle Young was one of them - where they mention that they drove Axl to shows. But I'm going to guess that it was one, or both of these two things: a) he couldn't afford a car at that point so he had to rely on others for rides; b) he couldn't always afford glasses or contacts in the early days so he couldn't see well enough to drive. In Marc Canter's book it mentions he needed contacts even in 1986 or so. But it would be very odd, growing up in a place like Indiana, if he didn't actually know HOW to drive...

Edited by stella

Now that I live in LA, I went to this Malibu party at his neighbor's house three weeks ago. It was like a drug lord's castle and even though they were Axl's neighbors, there was no way of seeing anything because both they and Axl had this massive land around the house.

Could've driven a little further to see his gate, I guess. But I decided not to be creepy like that hahah

Now that I live in LA, I went to this Malibu party at his neighbor's house three weeks ago. It was like a drug lord's castle and even though they were Axl's neighbors, there was no way of seeing anything because both they and Axl had this massive land around the house.

Could've driven a little further to see his gate, I guess. But I decided not to be creepy like that hahah

You should have asked the neighbor to invite them over. Hope you had a good view of the ocean.

gRnBPeQ.jpg

Hey, it's that Robert John photo with some douchebag's watermark on it.

• Like 2

gRnBPeQ.jpg

The frightening thing is to watch you yanks driving on the wrong side of the road :lol:

gRnBPeQ.jpg

This is happening so much lately and it really pisses me off!

gRnBPeQ.jpg

This is happening so much lately and it really pisses me off!

©Chris55

:)

There was only one person in the car and it was him. It was a bright blue Koenig something. that uber expensive Swedish car. Thats what really drew my brother's attention, the car. There were fresh tire tracks in the gravel in the driveway when we drove past. The aggressive driving style alone is pure Axl! Anyway it doesnt matter if you believe me. The point of this story was that I made a musical pilgrimage and came very close to flipping off my idol off.So rock and roll! This was about 4 0r 5 years ago.

How does one tell that tire tracks in gravel are "fresh" and why is almost flipping somebody off "so rock and roll?"

Sound like you "wanted" something to have as a story.........and your mind manufactured just that. An expensive car sped by you. Must have been your idol. Smh.

I'd give anything to have been in Axl's house that day if he heard that. Would have been priceless :lol:

31343787-31343792-slarge.jpg

"LET ME AT HIM MOM, HE'S A CANCER SUPPORTER!" :lol:

Hey , never saw that pic before....can someone explain me what was happening on this pic ?lol besids the obvious . when did this happen? and why?