Job Application

darknightfan

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2016 at 11:18 AM, -W.A.R- said:

girl you could get a sick apartment in North Carolina for the price of rather crappy one in LA (that you'd have to share with somebody)

Myrtle Beach is only a few hours away ;)

I'm in Myrtle Beach now! But I'd still rather live in LA and work at Canters (:

On 2/7/2016 at 3:36 PM, darknightfan said:

I'm in Myrtle Beach now! But I'd still rather live in LA and work at Canters (:

Why exactly do you want to work at Canters? Do you not have any other aspirations? 

bit chilly at Myrtle Beach, no?

anyway i'm guessing you didn't get that job :( or did you?

i wanted to move to LA aswell but after some research i realized it would be near impossible to make it out there...you really need some kind of connect like a family member out there you can crash with until you get on your feet or a job opportunity (a better job opportunity than a waitress at canters)

Edited by -W.A.R-

3 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

bit chilly at Myrtle Beach, no?

anyway i'm guessing you didn't get that job :( or did you?

i wanted to move to LA aswell but after some research i realized it would be near impossible to make it out there...you really need some kind of connect like a family member out there you can crash with until you get on your feet or a job opportunity (a better job opportunity than a waitress at canters)

I got a part time job but I need a full time one. Or just a bunch of people to go move out there together with!

4 hours ago, darknightfan said:

I want to live over there and I don't think that would be such a bad job. There really isn't that much to aspire to in this life. Nothing matters. lol

I don't think saying "Nothing Matters. lol" is going to make you someone Marc will take serious for employment potential.