Best fan banners at GNR gig

Tranny banner is unbeatable

There's so much hillarious in one pic it's difficult to know where to start!

Now we believe even more

So,,,let there be Tranny Banner

It will always be the best

Thank you MyGNR by always post it

Downzy is better than the old one

• Like 1

SAtHrzhC9ao.jpg

I know this is a forum -suicide type of a question, but when this pic first got around, I was admiring GNR on a different planet.

NOw I see it is used EVERYWHERE and I don't know the back story behind it.

Any links, clues, redirections, private messages, any help at all?

I mean, yea, I know Ashba isn't Slash, and I see the typos on the banner, but ... still... who is it and WHY, OH GOD WHY?!

10399341_15655199228_2565_n.jpg?oh=70484

This was our banner in 06 gig in Istanbul referring to the 93 İstanbul gig where the same banner (minus again) was held by Axl, no photo of it though :(

I heard this story, it's really cool :)

mcqjch.jpg

H BAC

GNR

R F BNIR 2012

Great banner. :P

Edited by MrSoftie

SAtHrzhC9ao.jpg

I know this is a forum -suicide type of a question, but when this pic first got around, I was admiring GNR on a different planet.

I mean, yea, I know Ashba isn't Slash, and I see the typos on the banner, but ... still... who is it and WHY, OH GOD WHY?!

I'd like to know the back story too cuz I ain't got no clue :)

• Like 1

10399341_15655199228_2565_n.jpg?oh=70484

This was our banner in 06 gig in Istanbul referring to the 93 İstanbul gig where the same banner (minus again) was held by Axl, no photo of it though :(

There's a video of him with this or similar banner where he throws it back and says "Don't Wait Up" :lol:

SAtHrzhC9ao.jpg

I'd like to know the back story too cuz I ain't got no clue :)

Me either but I'm glad you asked first. :P

Copy and paste from last time I told story:

"During the gig, I didn't hold the sign up until about halfway through. At one point Axl finally seemed to notice, he looked down with a stern expression on his face. Next thing I knew, his London security guy (the huge bald bloke with "Land of Hope and Glory" tattooed on his forearms) came up to me and asked "Is this your sign?" I said yes, and he asked if he could have it. I was nearly shitting myself, I thought I'd pissed Axl right off!

I saw him then take it to Beta. Beta looked at it and shooked her head and laughed, and when Kat Benzova saw it she bent over laughing. I saw Jarmo grin at it as well."

• Like 1