House of Cards Season 4 [Spoiler Tags Please]

Forsaken

Anyone else pumped for this? Didn't see a thread in the section yet. This season should be epic as Frank is

the mother fucking president :shades::shades::shades:

Anyone know if it debuts at 12am ET on Netflix or no? I wanna watch the first episode as soon as.

I believe that is the case.

Can't wait. The reviews so far are fairly mixed. But fuck those people, I refuse to believe HOC can do any wrong.

To be honest... the trailers I saw did nothing for me. I'm a bit worried, hoping it's still as good as at least S1, S2 was just terrific.

Anyone else pumped for this? Didn't see a thread in the section yet. This season should be epic as Frank is

Anyone know if it debuts at 12am ET on Netflix or no? I wanna watch the first episode as soon as.

Can't wait. The reviews so far are fairly mixed. But fuck those people, I refuse to believe HOC can do any wrong.

To be honest... the trailers I saw did nothing for me. I'm a bit worried, hoping it's still as good as at least S1, S2 was just terrific.As a whole, I actually prefer season 1. Season 2 started and ended VERY strong, but the middle few episodes seemed to drag a bit to me. Season 1 was just killer front to back.

To be honest... the trailers I saw did nothing for me. I'm a bit worried, hoping it's still as good as at least S1, S2 was just terrific.

As a whole, I actually prefer season 1. Season 2 started and ended VERY strong, but the middle few episodes seemed to drag a bit to me. Season 1 was just killer front to back.

I can see that, I actually prefer the show without

Kate Mara's character
, though the estranged boyfriend is equally as annoying.

Guess I'll peace out from this thread until I finish the whole season.

That's one of the downsides of series like this - it's very hard to discuss following release because everyone will be at a different point, unlike a regular series where the air time is sort of a standardized time when a majority of viewers will see it.

Finished two episodes. Thought the focus of the first half hour of the first episode was somewhat strange. I'm assuming there's a reason to be revealed later why the producers/scriptwriters decided to spend so much time on that one character.

From what i've seen so far, this season seems to hinge on the husband/wife dynamic far more than another seasons.

As for the particular issues that require spoiler tags, well:

Interesting how there were three references to eggs in the second episode (the first lady picking out eggs for the easter egg hunt, Frank formulating a plan based on the physics of balancing an egg, and later Claire cracking a couple of eggs to end the episode). There might have been more, but those were the three that I caught. I'm wondering if the two cracked eggs signified Claire's need to separate herself from Frank, that in order to do so, she's willing to crack both of their eggs, so to speak.