KID ROCK INSULTS KORN, PRAISING GUNS, AXL ROSE

http://loudwire.com/kid-rock-insults-korn-beyonce-obama-praising-guns-axl-rose-u-s-troops/

On Axl Rose: “I was like, ‘Why’s everyone think this guy’s a dick? He’s the nicest guy on Earth!’ ”

Not that anyone cares about kid rock but saw this, thought id share

sorry if repost

Edited by downzy
Included Rock's quote on Axl

I still remember being at the Hammerstein show and seeing Kid Rock join the band on stage. It was a surreal night, for sure.

Never been a huge fan of his but I respect the fact that he's a multi-instrumentalist.

Nice thing to say about Axl, something I whole heartedly agree when I had the chance to meet him in person several years ago.

He also said Tiger Woods has Axl Rose syndrome.

"Nice kid," Rock told Rolling Stone, referring to Woods. "A little bit of an Eminem and Axl Rose syndrome. Very reclusive, literal, and sometimes you feel a little bad for them. Sometimes they think the world's against them. You gotta loosen up, man! People are gonna talk s---. You just gotta enjoy it!"

I still remember being at the Hammerstein show and seeing Kid Rock join the band on stage. It was a surreal night, for sure.

Never been a huge fan of his but I respect the fact that he's a multi-instrumentalist.

Nice thing to say about Axl, something I whole heartedly agree when I had the chance to meet him in person several years ago.

Which show were you at? I was there the last night, the 18th? 19th? Something like that, Izzy came out. Did you come all the way to NYC for the show? :lol:

Which show were you at? I was there the last night, the 18th? 19th? Something like that, Izzy came out. Did you come all the way to NYC for the show? :lol:

Yeah, the last night, when Izzy joined the band. An yes, I drove down from Toronto that day and drove back the next. It was a whirlwind; one of the best two days of my life. Brought a long this smokin' hot south-american girl I was seeing at the time. We were seated in the balcony. Hardly remembered much from that concert. We arrived drunk to the concert after spending a fortunate eating/drinking at the revolving restaurant at Times Square. My date wasn't old enough to legally buy alcohol in the U.S. at the time (though she was old enough in Canada), so I had to sneak her drinks while at the concert. The few things I do remember are Kid Rock and Izzy joining the stage, Axl stopping the show during Nightrain I believe because Brain fucked up some drum part, and making out with my date for the entirety of November Rain (sorry for anyone sitting/standing behind us). I don't even remember leaving the concert; next thing I recall was waking up the next morning with no clothes on and freezing because there were no sheets on the bed and the air conditioner was cranked in our hotel room. Thankfully I got us a room at the New Yorker, the hotel that was next door to the Hammerstein. I doubt we would have made it back had I booked anything more than a block away. Not sure how I made the ten hour drive back later that day after sightseeing NYC in the morning; I was in pretty roughs have.

Oh to be in my mid-twenties again... :drool:

• Like 1

Lol loudwire's commenters are either too redneck or either too ingorant (or both)

• Like 1

When his "ba-wit-i-ba" song came out, it was a like music crossed over a line. Like, "from this day forth, shitty rock music will frequently become very popular."

I had a friend who was older, who I looked up to as a sort of decider of what was cool. One day, he was playing this song, and in a moment of rare independent thought for me back then, I said "Do you actually like this?", and he was like "Well, no not really." Felt good. It was lesson in how to value my own musical judgement and tastes.

I always thought Kid Rock had something going on but I was never into the rap/rock scene. He did have attitude and flair and a respect for music, and I liked a *few* of his songs. When he went the route of a Bob Seiger/Hank Williams Jr. mix, he really got good, though.

Yeah, the last night, when Izzy joined the band. An yes, I drove down from Toronto that day and drove back the next. It was a whirlwind; one of the best two days of my life. Brought a long this smokin' hot south-american girl I was seeing at the time. We were seated in the balcony. Hardly remembered much from that concert. We arrived drunk to the concert after spending a fortunate eating/drinking at the revolving restaurant at Times Square. My date wasn't old enough to legally buy alcohol in the U.S. at the time (though she was old enough in Canada), so I had to sneak her drinks while at the concert. The few things I do remember are Kid Rock and Izzy joining the stage, Axl stopping the show during Nightrain I believe because Brain fucked up some drum part, and making out with my date for the entirety of November Rain (sorry for anyone sitting/standing behind us). I don't even remember leaving the concert; next thing I recall was waking up the next morning with no clothes on and freezing because there were no sheets on the bed and the air conditioner was cranked in our hotel room. Thankfully I got us a room at the New Yorker, the hotel that was next door to the Hammerstein. I doubt we would have made it back had I booked anything more than a block away. Not sure how I made the ten hour drive back later that day after sightseeing NYC in the morning; I was in pretty roughs have.

That's nuts, I was on the second balcony first row, at any given time during that day I was probably within 15 meters of you, :lol:. I remember getting online outside Hammerstein around 5ish, and people were saying, "I saw Izzy in NY yesterday," or "Izzy is backstage," and everyone was like, "Yeah, OK, sure."

I had no clue nor had I heard any rumours about Izzy being there, so my jaw hit the floor when he walked out on the stage. I think it was the closest I ever got to one of those screaming fans who would pass out during Michael Jackson or Beatles concerts.

• Like 2

I like Korn , now about kid rock i think only recently i herd a song from him i liked ....his music is not really known around here. His relationship with Pamela Anderson, was the only thing that made people talk about him in my country. Still is always nice to hear someone saying something nice about Axl ...instead of the old story" axl is a crazy person , the devil lives in him " loool

• Like 1

I love his Rock N' Roll Jesus album and the man is a fantastic performer although I've seen him on the past couple tours and they both seemed the same (kind of like Axl's tours, I guess).

I respect what he has to say. He's a smart guy who knows his fan base and negotiates with venues and reduces profits on concessions, t-shirts to make shows more affordable for his audience.

I bought his current album and don't really care for it much.

He's probably correct in his assessment of Tiger Woods.

Kid Rock to replace BBF in GNR!

That's nuts, I was on the second balcony first row, at any given time during that day I was probably within 15 meters of you, :lol:. I remember getting online outside Hammerstein around 5ish, and people were saying, "I saw Izzy in NY yesterday," or "Izzy is backstage," and everyone was like, "Yeah, OK, sure."

I was there for the first and third nights :ph34r:

I like Korn , now about kid rock i think only recently i herd a song from him i liked ....his music is not really known around here. His relationship with Pamela Anderson, was the only thing that made people talk about him in my country. Still is always nice to hear someone saying something nice about Axl ...instead of the old story" axl is a crazy person , the devil lives in him " loool

you know waht's funny? most of the time people talked about how Axl is the nicest, coolest person in the world if you met him in person....

Now Axl fans always loved Kid Rock and his music lol.

I'm an Axl fan and couldn't give a shit about this redneck and his rip off music

Stop generalising

Edited by Motivation