CLARO premieres commercial with Guns N' Roses music

CLARO is one of the biggest and most important mobile communications companies in Latinamerica. They just released a 60 seconds commercial featuring Guns N’ Roses famous radio-hit "Welcome To The Jungle".

The concept behind the spot is to show the intensive use of smartphones and tablets in our daily lives, continueing with the Smart + Simple concept from the previous campaign.

Shocking images of mobile devices suffering all kinds of mistreatment by their owners, shake up to the rythm of the frenetic Guns N’ Roses tune. By second 0:23 you can see five people downloading Appetite For Destruction to their cellphones from the Claro Música store.

The commercial was filmed in Buenos Aires and Bariloche (Argentina). The campaign was developed by Soho SQ Buenos Aires and produced by Oruga Films.

tumblr_inline_nkibov3lfo1qcyvaw.jpg

http://www.gunsnrosesfans.com/post/112359472339/claro-premieres-commercial-with-guns-n-roses

I have no problem with this kind of stuff. It's 2015 not 1985 so selling out basically means nothing but man oh man imagine what a sell out whore Slash would be if he did something like this.

I have no problem with this kind of stuff. It's 2015 not 1985 so selling out basically means nothing but man oh man imagine what a sell out whore Slash would be if he did something like this.

I agree with every thing in your post.

Damn Smooth would have 27 posts bashing Slash if he did this.

• Like 1

They must have paid millions to have the original song in the spot.

I guess it's good publicity for the upcoming reunion.

don't think so. Remember the BC juice "paradise city" ad?

I don't remember but I don't think this is the same case. CLARO is really powerful in Latinamerica and they wouldn't make a commercial with stolen music.

I don't remember but I don't think this is the same case. CLARO is really powerful in Latinamerica and they wouldn't make a commercial with stolen music.

We will rock you on various ads too. But then again i don't think its well paid or stolen music. It's just ads to air only on Argentina.

that's the one, thanks.

Edited by Russel Nash
  • Like 1

[

We will rock you on various ads too. But then again i don't think its well paid or stolen music. It's just ads to air only on Argentina.

Dude, YouTube eliminates any video that uses copyrighted music without permission within seconds of any attempt at it.

Getting the rights to use 1 minute of copyrighted music is not free at all.

[

Dude, YouTube eliminates any video that uses copyrighted music without permission within seconds of any attempt at it.

Getting the rights to use 1 minute of copyrighted music is not free at all.

I see you haven't used youtube in a while.

I work with that shit

Hahaha then you'd know the videos with copyrighted music aren't delete within seconds. My god there's gota be millions of videos on youtube featuring copyrighted music that uploaders didn't obtain permission to use. Glad you work with that shit but you know I'm right.

I work with that shit

Hahaha then you'd know the videos with copyrighted music aren't delete within seconds. My god there's gota be millions of videos on youtube featuring copyrighted music that uploaders didn't obtain permission to use. Glad you work with that shit but you know I'm right.

With the message "no copyright infringement intended" to accompany their act of copyright infringing.

Usually YouTube (google) counteracts the use of music in videos with a purchase link to the song on google play underneath the video though. That's how they've moved passed just taking every video down with music. A few years ago before they started that if you tried to upload a video with copyrighted music the audio would be removed automatically.

well Harley Davidson use Better in 2006 and they are a bigger company than a South American telcom ...

Remember how Axl quickly pulled that out for obvious reasons

I work with that shit

yet you still know nothing about the internetz in general....

fuck you're turned out to be the most ignorant poster of 2015 so far

every one of your posts contains some logical fallacy or laughable attempt at making out things that doesn't even exist (reunion, hidden messages in usual fb posts etc.)

every one of your posts contains some logical fallacy or laughable attempt at making out things that doesn't even exist (reunion, hidden messages in usual fb posts etc.)

ɒǫoʜɒ ɘƨ oǫniq im noɔ ɒƚuq ɒivon uƚ

I work with that shit

With the message "no copyright infringement intended" to accompany their act of copyright infringing.

Hardly obtaining permission now though is it. I mean it's like saying "I don't mean to infringe on the copyright but Imma do it anyway" haha

ɒǫoʜɒ ɘƨ oǫniq im noɔ ɒƚuq ɒivon uƚ

sup warchild