Do you drink caffeine past noon?

arnold layne

Yep. I drink multiple coffees a day, which is probably why I can barely sleep anymore.

As a result, I need even more coffee the next day to keep me awake. It's a vicious cycle :P

Pretty much this :lol: I drink usually 2 coffees in the morning, one in the afternoon, and have a hot chocolate in my travel mug through-out the day (I make it at 6 AM, and it stays hot for about 7 hours). When I worked in a warehouse, sometimes when it was slow I'd literally sit around most of the day drinking coffee and reading.

Can't have caffeine past noon or you can't fall asleep at night? Never heard that before. Talk about a lightweight.

Past noon is still pretty early... I think it's past 4pm when it starts to affect your sleeping. I guess it also depends on how much you drink and how often you drink it, and what time you're going to sleep at.

I drink usually 2 coffees in the morning, one in the afternoon, and have a hot chocolate in my travel mug through-out the day (I make it at 6 AM, and it stays hot for about 7 hours). When I worked in a warehouse, sometimes when it was slow I'd literally sit around most of the day drinking coffee and reading.

Damn, I need a travel mug like that. Mine doesn't keep my drinks warm for very long :P

I could drink one of these a day:

coffee%20box.jpg

I have

I drink usually 2 coffees in the morning, one in the afternoon, and have a hot chocolate in my travel mug through-out the day (I make it at 6 AM, and it stays hot for about 7 hours). When I worked in a warehouse, sometimes when it was slow I'd literally sit around most of the day drinking coffee and reading.

Damn, I need a travel mug like that. Mine doesn't keep my drinks warm for very long :P

I actually got it for free from the aforementioned warehouse job, it's all metal and awesome :D