Bill Burr on Steven Adler (and as Steven Adler), and with Duff

Bill Burr is one of the greatest comedians out there, and plays drums as a hobby. He occasionally does shows where he dresses up as drummers (video on YouTube of him as Tommy Lee). He dressed up as everyone's favourite drummer the other week:

And here he is with Duff and Nikki Sixx:

Talks about Adler, his book and GNR and drumming in general from 33:00 here:

• Like 1

Burr is my favourite comedian. His diatribe about Gold Digging Whores is one of the best.

Think that's how I found out about him :lol: My Top 4 is him, CK, Patrice and Stanhope. Other favourites include Patton Oswalt, Joe Rogan, Aziz Ansari, Steven Wright and Mitch Hedburg.

I've seen Stanhope, CK, Burr and Ansari live.

Stanhope was really disappointing as my first comedy show and one of my favourite comedians, he was just too drunk and the material itself wasn't as strong as his past work (think it ended up on that Beer Hall Putsch album, which isn't great). CK and Burr were both so funny my face was aching with laughter by the end of their shows. Ansari was OK but again his newer material just isn't as strong as some of his older stuff.

Burr is my favourite comedian. His diatribe about Gold Digging Whores is one of the best.

Think that's how I found out about him :lol: My Top 4 is him, CK, Patrice and Stanhope. Other favourites include Patton Oswalt, Joe Rogan, Aziz Ansari, Steven Wright and Mitch Hedburg.

I've seen Stanhope, CK, Burr and Ansari live.

Stanhope was really disappointing as my first comedy show and one of my favourite comedians, he was just too drunk and the material itself wasn't as strong as his past work (think it ended up on that Beer Hall Putsch album, which isn't great). CK and Burr were both so funny my face was aching with laughter by the end of their shows. Ansari was OK but again his newer material just isn't as strong as some of his older stuff.

I'm going to check all of these guys out Amir as I'm also a big fan of CK live. Cheers!!