I have a question about Hillary, her e-mails, Benghazi, and the Republicans

Budweiser

When the Republican's were "investigating" HIllary during the Benghazi scandal, how the hell did no one raise an eyebrow then about the issue with her e-mail? Wouldn't that be one of the first places to check if she were to be "investigated?"

Can anyone explain to me how this doesn't catch the Republicans as being completely all bark and no bite regarding the Benghazi issue? As I see it, they either didn't do their due dilligence then. Or they did and they decided to sit on this "scandal" and wait for a more opportune time to use it. And if that's the case, it reeks of slimy politics. Either way, I don't see how Republicans are supposed to impress me with this.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Budweiser

When the Republican's were "investigating" HIllary during the Benghazi scandal, how the hell did no one raise an eyebrow then about the issue with her e-mail? Wouldn't that be one of the first places to check if she were to be "investigated?"

Can anyone explain to me how this doesn't catch the Republicans as being completely all bark and no bite regarding the Benghazi issue? As I see it, they either didn't do their due dilligence then. Or they did and they decided to sit on this "scandal" and wait for a more opportune time to use it. And if that's the case, it reeks of slimy politics. Either way, I don't see how Republicans are supposed to impress me with this.

Any thoughts?

All you need to know is that all republicans should be lumped together as to "one" singular person. And that person is evil, hates gays, minorities and poor people. He is super rich and is only interested in getting more money for him and his friends.

Bill and Hillary are amazing, honest ethical people who only want what is best for the country.

Smh.

Any thoughts?

Good to see you posting again.

Of course they sat on this and it reeks of slimy politics. The problem is the democrats would do the exact same thing.

And how they choose to utilise it should be the least of your concern.

How you feel about a Romanian hacker getting access to four years worth of State Department emails because Clinton flouted the rules is what the issue is. Everything else is irrelevant in contrast,