Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

omg i hate you both so much.

not really.

THANK YOU FOR ASKING!!!

Long story short, the coat was 349.99, but i got it for 29.99, which is insanity. And i assure you, there was no 'someone was murdered in this' clause, or 'its been rubbed over a hobos dick' clause, no matter how much i insisted.

I got out of the store paying $35 ish, taxes in. lets ignore the piece where a high end clothing company let a $350 coat go for $40, because that will just enrage me to no end, and lets celebrate the bit where i got a coat for significantly less than they asked for? Cant we make this a good news day?

all honesty - if you don't llike my coast, rethink your life.

5 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Only tramps and weirdos carry things around in plastic shopping bags. Well, and Purple Aki.

I have zero objection or challenge to this post.

except:

OR! people who went to shoppers drug mart, and bought some beef jerky, you judgmental fuck!

Edited by Jackie Moon

1 minute ago, Jackie Moon said:

how about that scenario where ya'll just jealous of my coat purchasing fortune / jaw structure, yeah, thats the one. Get over it.

no seriosuly, if you don't ask me about my coat purchase, i'll actually shit my dick. Please, humour me.

Tell me about your coat purchase, Jackie.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

okay, i needed a new winter dress coat, and my coat was doing the trick, but i knew 2014-2015 was the last winter i would get out of it.

In my word (Canada, with our currency valuation), a decent coat would be at the very least $100, if yore lucky, but more likely $200-300.

April 2015, I was walking through the upscale shopping centre, and i saw a rack, with a great coat at the end, with a red tag that said $69.99. I looked at the "regular" tag, and it said $349.99

i went into the store, and said "IS THIS REALLY $69.99!?!?!" the clerk (clearly a gay guy, not really relevant, but just sharing for fun) said "was it on the rack out front?" me - yes, him "then no. its not 69.99.... its 29.99..."

the rack said "this rack only, 29.99"

so i got out of there, taxes included, $35, buying a coat that was listed for $350. it was a real IKEA "START THE CAR!! START THE CAR!!!" scenario. I could not put my debit card in their terminal fast enough. And when I did, i power walked out of the mall like i was being chased by an AIDS dick.

Speaking of AIDS, does anyone know how Johnny Utah is doing?

Edited by Jackie Moon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PappyTron said:

michael-cera-c.jpg?itok=q-WmgOs0

10 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Taken about two weeks back at a ''talent show'' called UKM in Norway.
Maybe SoulMonster has heard about it.

aec4130cded6861be9a695e5ca05b6a5.png

I called you a middle  aged housewife several weeks back. You said you were interviewed for something with a whole bunch of teenagers. This photo doesn't clarify shit.

• Like 2