Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I recommended his cello concerto to you; I take it you didn't bother listening?

I'm sure that weren't his name, i got that CD, its one of only three CDs in my car and it got listened to quite extensively actually.  Your description of it demanded attention.  I'm sure his name weren't Elgar though.

22 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I'm sure that weren't his name, i got that CD, its one of only three CDs in my car and it got listened to quite extensively actually.  Your description of it demanded attention.  I'm sure his name weren't Elgar though.

I'm certain I recommended this,

71YW39qjV9L._SL1395_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Me and my Baby Girl on the way to see GNR in Houston August 5, 2016, via Uber. The only way to travel in this city. Not sure why it looks as though she is in the drivers seat. 

image.jpeg

Out of likes, both of you look beautiful! 

On 8/25/2016 at 0:19 AM, Powerage5 said:

Shanghai

14124324_1438501136165913_6397247480712232894_o.jpg

I was in Shanghai back in 1999 for a business meeting...............cool city and the Shanghai Museum was awesome if you have not checked it out yet..........I do remember the air pollution was just horrendous to the point where you could not see the blue sky even on a clear day....based on that pic it looks hazy just like I remember it............came back with a respiratory infection from that trip but still enjoyed my visit there.........

I do remember going to the top of the Space needle which is the building to the far left of you with the two sphere's and finally seeing some blue sky as you were above the pollution.................

1 hour ago, classicrawker said:

I was in Shanghai back in 1999 for a business meeting...............cool city and the Shanghai Museum was awesome if you have not checked it out yet..........I do remember the air pollution was just horrendous to the point where you could not see the blue sky even on a clear day....based on that pic it looks hazy just like I remember it............came back with a respiratory infection from that trip but still enjoyed my visit there.........

I do remember going to the top of the Space needle which is the building to the far left of you with the two sphere's and finally seeing some blue sky as you were above the pollution.................

I'm not there right now, this was back in April. I'm just still sorting through all my pictures with all the travel I've been doing this year :lol:

I liked Shanghai, but honestly Beijing was a lot more exciting IMO. It definitely wasn't pollution while I was there, just shitty weather. It rained the whole three days I was in Shanghai. I saw pictures from friends who stayed a couple days longer, and it cleared up the day after I left...figures.

This one is at the Tiananmen Gate in Beijing

I'm almost done going through my pictures from Asia

:lol: 

14066479_1440978762584817_7097961161783585680_o.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I'm not there right now, this was back in April. I'm just still sorting through all my pictures with all the travel I've been doing this year :lol:

I liked Shanghai, but honestly Beijing was a lot more exciting IMO. It definitely wasn't pollution while I was there, just shitty weather. It rained the whole three days I was in Shanghai. I saw pictures from friends who stayed a couple days longer, and it cleared up the day after I left...figures.

This one is at the Tiananmen Gate in Beijing

Reveal hidden contents

I'm almost done going through my pictures from Asia

:lol: 

14066479_1440978762584817_7097961161783585680_o.jpg

I have to say you are one cool motherfucker Powerage. It's all about the lean. The guard in the background looks he's frozen rigid and your just stood there with a wolf t shirt leaning on his gate. "I'm here to see Maiden bitch what? WHAT??" :lol: Respect.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

I'll just clarify that I was fully and appropriately clothed.

@Graeme is that Goldsborough Hall? They tweeted "congratulations to [name of your friend]" so I suspected you might be there. The food mag I run have covered it a few times, though I've not been personally, it looks like a stunning space.

York was not prepared for when Gracii decided to rock up like Lady Godiva at half past 9 on a Monday morning...

It was, it's very quintessentially English, absolutely beautiful house and grounds. When the Bride and Groom rocked up, we all had bubbles to blow, it looked like a fairytale! The food was unreal as well, best lamb I've ever had in my life, wrapped in bacon with gravy and two varieties of potato!

• Like 1