Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

On 2 October 2016 at 6:11 PM, spunko12345 said:

Let's be honest though it is a kick arse flag. All the others are basically just lines in different colour and ours has a fucking dragon on it.

Where was your fuckin' patriotism over the weekend when Nathan Cleverley bagged a world title young man!

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

The same thing you said to George Michael..

"Go in there, I'd soon follow." ;)

I said nothing of the sort!  What i said was 'i'm an officer of the law Mr Georgio Popodopolus and if you persist on showing me your crotch i shall be forced to take down your particulars! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Where was your fuckin' patriotism over the weekend when Nathan Cleverley bagged a world title young man!

I said nothing of the sort!  What i said was 'i'm an officer of the law Mr Georgio Popodopolus and if you persist on showing me your crotch i shall be forced to take down your particulars! :lol:

08_11235726_db3e5b_2410764a.jpg

As much as I despise the British tabloids... :lol: This made me laugh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I did enjoy that. I thought he was on the verge of retirement and i reckon he would have had he lost. He has shown balls in his last two fights after losing so weakly to Bellend I mean Bellew.

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

@Powerage5 Don't you have any pictures of you, well, at home?! How many countries have you been to now, anyway? 40?

No, I'm boring when I'm at home :lol:

I've been to 30 countries so far, if you count the UK as separate countries; The Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, The Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Vatican City, Turkey, and Wales.

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

No, I'm boring when I'm at home :lol:

I've been to 30 countries so far, if you count the UK as separate countries; The Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, The Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Vatican City, Turkey, and Wales.

That's a pretty darned good group. Is it your mom taking all of the pictures, or just most of them? It's amazing to be able to travel with family, and I'm very envious of you two.

• Like 1

Travelling with my mom sounds like a nightmare to me:lol:, eventhough I love her to death. But being 24/7 with my mother wouldn't end well.

It's cool though Powerage, you have such a good relationship with your mom.

5 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Well I need to catch up, I've been to 21 countries so far : Spain, Morocco, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Netherlands, Vatican City, Austria, Egypt, Macau, Belgium, Turkey, Russia, India, Jordan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, UAE.

Did not add USA cause I have only been to NY there and I need to explore more cities

Also did not add England cause I was 3 years old when I went there and hardly have any memories. 

Hopefully Japan, England and South Africa will be added next year.