Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

5 hours ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

At another wedding, because apparently that's all we do now :lol:  Oh and I chopped my hair

13886985_10153747696896845_6754510634218

And a video...in which I dance:

I'd forgotten how good that was... Did any video of the first dance make its way to a viewable platform yet?

On 8/3/2016 at 10:42 PM, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Thankfully only when he makes that face :lol:

His 'Donald Trump face'? ..

:P -.. sorry, could not resist. - Nice avatar btw ARQ; I was half expecting your new avatar to be your picture you posted too.. For some reason/idk.

Edited by Snake-Pit

4 minutes ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

I guess I should probably update it now most of my hair's been chopped off, right?

:lol: It's yours, your avatar, do what you want, I believe mine's circa 2014 but; I like it.

Edited by Snake-Pit

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

No, its been 4 hours, sorry to disappoint ya mate :lol:

:(

Please at least tell me you work as a taxi driver/call centre/down the local chink otherwise I'll have to reevaluate everything I thought I knew.

Edited by Towelie

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

:(

Please at least tell me you work as a taxi driver/call centre/down the local chink otherwise I'll have to reevaluate everything I thought I knew.

My old man used to be a cabbie, does that help? :lol:. My Mum speaks in a very low voice in broken English, a picture of a downtrodden muslim woman...hmmm, what else?  There's curry cooking round my parents house EVERY day, got a lot of cricket fans in my family...I'm struggling here, can i just go bud bud ding ding, 1.99 and soothe your troubled soul? :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Len B'stard said:

My old man used to be a cabbie, does that help? :lol:. My Mum speaks in a very low voice in broken English, a picture of a downtrodden muslim woman...hmmm, what else?  There's curry cooking round my parents house EVERY day, got a lot of cricket fans in my family...I'm struggling here, can i just go bud bud ding ding, 1.99 and soothe your troubled soul? :lol:

Yes, thanks for that. Now I just need to know that you've somehow bought shame upon your family and all is right with the world as I see it.

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

Yes, thanks for that. Now I just need to know that you've somehow bought shame upon your family and all is right with the world as I see it.

Uh...I got into some trouble in Rochdale with a group of Pakistani cab drivers for subjecting a 13 yr old white girl to an 8 month sexual abuse ordeal? :lol:

(sorry, that was grim even for me!)

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1