Enuff Z'nuff-Strength

Ghostie

As I age(40 currently), I tend to revisit certain albums that were part of my life. Recently, I purchased the Japanese version of this CD. Previously, I had a cassette and record club version, so I've never had a high quality version in my collection. Anyway, it's fucking stellar. Everything about it. In my top ten albums of all time, now that I've revisited it. They have some other stuff that's top notch, but this is a masterpiece. I bow before it's awesomeness.

Never actually heard the record, but I know of it and my dad owns it. Howard Stern was a big Enuff Z'Nuff fan in the 90s and really thought they were going places. He promoted them a lot on the show, and clearly enough and at the right time that my dad bought the Strength album. He pulls it out every 5 years or so and says he likes it, but I've never actually listened to it for myself. I totally get that revisiting albums that were part of your life that most wouldn't really know of though. Might have to pull this one up from the basement and see if its as good as you say.

Heard the album. IMO its pretty generic hard rock and nothing really stood out. There are a few tracks that are better than the typical rock song, but overall the album didn't do much for me. Wasn't a big fan of the vocals, and none of the other musicians seemed good enough to truly stand out. Maybe I missed something, but that was my honest listen. Could have been worse, but nothing I felt the need to put on my iPod and hear again.