Bumble's Latest Post

Article on visit to BIMM Bristol smile emoticon

http://www.bimm.co.uk/…/guns-n-roses-guitarist-ron-bumblef…/

Disclaimer for anyone with their panties in a bunch: I don't make the titles of other people's articles. I'm not asked ahead of time, or informed of articles being written.

https://www.facebook.com/bumblefoot?ref=ts&fref=ts

Well...

I guess Ron has decided to get off the train and fuck off.

I cannot believe given your persona, that you are such a sensitive soul. I am sorry for what I said

As for Ron, it is odd he is making such a play too. Just leave, do your thing, and stop fussing.

I can't help but feel his bitterness because somebody hasn't used his riffs on the upcoming album, maybe I'm wrong but he's definitely pissed off about something. His bank balance for almost ten years service must be pretty decent, I wonder if he had that much security before he joined the band. I always liked Bumbles live ability but his recent behaviour is irritating.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's what I took from the status too, that he's tired of people who bitch and moan and claim he's benefitting from the GnR name in these articles. It's a valid point that he doesn't make the headlines or dictate what the writers or editors choose to play up. And anyway, there's no reason he shouldn't mention his association with GnR on his resume or publicity...is he supposed to keep something he did for nine years a deep dark secret?

I totally agree that at this point it's kinda ridiculous that someone doesn't make a statement on this. Ron's been as clear as day as he can be without coming straight out and saying it, but FFS, just say that he's left already. What's the bloody point in pretending that he has not left and is still in the band?

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

I think we put to much stock into who is in the band. I've never bought a ticket to see Bumblefoot, sure it sucks cause I do like him and this probably would delay any potential album (slim chance) or tour but in the end don't we only care that Axl is still singing and performing

• Like 2

I like Ron but GnR has gone threw and survived the departure of how many people now?

Slash, Duff, Izzy, Matt, Steven, Gilby, Tracii, Ole, Rob Gardner, Tobias, Gary Sunshine, Josh Freese, Brain, Buckethead, Robin Finck, and whoever else I forgot or we don't know about.... Ron leaving will be a blow since this is the most stable line up they've had, but I think Finck and Bucket leaving was a bigger deal. There's no doubt in my mind Axl can find a replacement who is just as good if not better. He's done it before, he can do it again.

If Axl wants success with the new band though, he really should get 2 stable lead guitarists.... He has Ashba, who I doubt is going anywhere... I don't know why the band doesn't just make Fortus lead too and then get someone to replace Fortus on rhythm.... Fortus originally tried out for lead to begin with.

I think we put to much stock into who is in the band. I've never bought a ticket to see Bumblefoot, sure it sucks cause I do like him and this probably would delay any potential album (slim chance) or tour but in the end don't we only care that Axl is still singing and performing

I doubt bumble leaving will delay an album by that much. It seems clear to me that the next album is going to just be CD leftovers.... How long can it possibly take for bumblefoot's replacement to rerecord the parts that Bumblefoot rerecorded from Buckethead?

Although, in Axl's mind, that probably requires everyone to rerecord their parts 50 times, then get 72 different versions of the album and then take the 32 best ones to a spiritual adviser to see which one has the best vibes.... At this point, we should have a new album in another 4 or 5 years.

• Like 1

Personally I blame the Ashba™ Media Group and DJ Ashba™ Holdings for being the conduit for Ron's untimely yet predictable demise. Despite Ron having tenure he was second fiddle to DJ. Despite actually playing first fiddle. As for Ron's lack of submitting a simple response to him being out of the band, I sorely blame Axl and Team Brazil. There is no bigger farce in the music industry than Guns N Roses. How fucking sad...

• Like 1