FORUM UPDATES THREAD

downzy

I got home drunk at about 3AM last night, and I was apoplectic that the musician's section was gone! Then I realized it was actually merged with My World, to which I was still quite upset about, especially since it was really confusing that none of the threads from Nice Boys were in My World. 30 agonizing minutes later, I then realized (though this time it was a relieving realization) that the sections were not merged, but that Nice Boys was a sub-forum, and unblemished.

Was this on purpose downzy, you had to know releasing a major forum edit at 1AM on a Saturday was gonna cause some confusion. :lol:

• Like 1

I like this new structure... well done downzy !!! :headbang:

waiting for the "Members Lounge" :popcorn:

Was just about to say the same thing. I just got a chance to kick around the new grounds and I think downzy did a fantastic job with the new layout!

I like this new structure... well done downzy !!! :headbang:

waiting for the "Members Lounge" :popcorn:

Was just about to say the same thing. I just got a chance to kick around the new grounds and I think downzy did a fantastic job with the new layout!

Looks great, the front page is looking really good.

***** UPDATE ****

Minor updates to the Support section. It will now be known as Announcements & Support. An additional subsection added solely for forum related announcements. Only staff can start threads, but all can respond and ask questions regarding announcements made within.

I will also be cleaning up the FAQs and Support thread in the coming week. Please consider the help section under construction until further notice.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have begun to transition certain members over to Club Member status. Those who purchased a MYGNRFORUM t-shirt previously or donated $25 or more between November 2014 and present are automatically awarded Club Member Status.

Those moved from Silver to Club Member status will receive all the benefits formerly associated with the Silver status, plus a whole lot more!

The Members Club section of the forum will be opening very soon!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...