Weddings

Słash

Hi Marc, I can only see Axl and Slash in your wedding picture, why the other band members are not there? were they not invited or they just dint show up?

Did Axl attend Slash's wedding to Renee? did the other band members attend? Which band members weddings were you invited too and attended?

Duff and Steven also came but didn't make in that photo. Axl was at Slash and Renne's wedding and was in the wedding party. He offered me $5,000 if I pushed Renee in the pool. while she was wearing her wedding dress. I think he was joking but maybe not? My wife and I were invited to Duff's first weeding too but we we didn't make it.

• Like 1

Duff and Steven also came but didn't make in that photo. Axl was at Slash and Renne's wedding and was in the wedding party. He offered me $5,000 if I pushed Renee in the pool. while she was wearing her wedding dress. I think he was joking but maybe not? My wife and I were invited to Duff's first weeding too but we we didn't make it.

If you had to do it all over again would you push her in?

• Like 2

Wow! cant imagine all the screaming that would create , i feel in the end who would suffer would be Slash ...can you imagine the honeymoon ?would be the honey moon from hell

Everyday she saying:" you saw what your friends did to me ?"

"i hate them all"

"dont you dare to speak to those people again " .

"what? show with the band ? after what that bastard did to your wife, you are going to leave that band "

What about Slash's wedding to Perla? were you and Duff invited to that? did you attend? Izzy bailed out on your wedding too? lol, I know you and Izzy were not the best buddies, but as you were very close to the band, he should have attended your wedding

He offered me $5,000 if I pushed Renee in the pool. while she was wearing her wedding dress.

this is so Axl :)

Axl can be really funny when he is in a good mood.

yeah sb said that if Axl wasn't a musician he should be a stand-up comedian

Until a heckler shows up