Old School Hip-Hop

J Dog

On 09/01/2017 at 10:29 AM, Oldest Goat said:

I have heard the snippets of Wu-Tang Clan's 'Once Upon A Time In Shaolin'. It sounds epic and amazing. I've never listened to the Wu-Tang Clan before(I'm not familiar with hip-hop), can any WTC experts please post their best, most epic tracks and educate me. 

Oh you're fucked now, you're about to dive into the crazy world of the Wu! Yeah just delve into 36 chambers and Wu Tang Forever to start with like J dog said and then start listening to the first round of solo albums from Method Man, ODB, Raekwon, GZA and Ghostface, frankly they didn't just do great songs they made great albums. This track is a personal fave pure madness

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 2

That first run of solo albums is genius.

Tical. Return to the 36 Chambers. Only Built 4 Cuban Lynx. Iron Man. Liquid Swords.

That's s legendary. The only other stretch that can challenge that is Death Row. Chronic. Doggystyle. Dogg Food. All Eyez on Me. Makaveli. That's bad bad ass run too.

Thats not even counting the first 2 Wu albums and Death Row soundtracks that's just the solos.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Oh you're fucked now, you're about to dive into the crazy world of the Wu! Yeah just delve into 36 chambers and Wu Tang Forever to start with like J dog said and then start listening to the first round of solo albums from Method Man, ODB, Raekwon, GZA and Ghostface, frankly they didn't just do great songs they made great albums. This track is a personal fave pure madness

run my friend Goat run!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I loved Aaliyah, that was my celeb future wife. Hurt my heart when she died. RIP baby girl.

awww that's too bad. this was my celeb future husband... a REAL gansta. me and you against the world, miss ya so much. RIP baby :heart:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose