Old School Hip-Hop

J Dog

Happy belated 20th anniversary for last week Wu Tang Forever. Man that makes me feel old, some albums are a soundtrack to periods in your life and this one was for my mid/late teens when i was a little pothead skateboarding hellraiser(in other words some the best days of my life)......and i prefer it to 36 Chambers :ph34r:

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Happy belated 20th anniversary for last week Wu Tang Forever. Man that makes me feel old, some albums are a soundtrack to periods in your life and this one was for my mid/late teens when i was a little pothead skateboarding hellraiser(in other words some the best days of my life)......and i prefer it to 36 Chambers :ph34r:

Classic fucking album. RZA outdid himself on the beats. Everybody just rips the mic on every song. That Ghostface verse on Impossible is sick as hell. And the story is nobody wanted to go after Inspectah Deck on Triumph cause his verse was so crazy good. I still put 36 Chambers ahead but it don't matter, both are Wu-bangers.

"you scared? runnin round like a plane about to crash" ODB

• Like 1

^^^^ I hate when they do shit like that and remix guys together. Just comes off as cheap and borderline disrespectful and just doesn't sound right.

This is the real song they got Eazy's verses from.

Fun fact: Slash on guitar