Old School Hip-Hop

J Dog

On 19/01/2017 at 10:46 PM, J Dog said:

90% of No Limit ended up doing some serious bird, everything from life sentences for murder 1, sex assault cases on 10 to 15, all sorts.  For as much notice as Death Row and Bad Boy got for being of dubious morals No Limit crew were seriously fucked up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

90% of No Limit ended up doing some serious bird, everything from life sentences for murder 1, sex assault cases on 10 to 15, all sorts.  For as much notice as Death Row and Bad Boy got for being of dubious morals No Limit crew were seriously fucked up.

P and Silkk's other brother got shot and killed too. All them boys were wild. That's one reason P got mad respect when he came out. That cat started and funded his own record label with his own personal dope money. You have to be a major player in the dope game to do some shit like that. He was moving serious weight for real.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 2

^^^^Thirsty Thursday! Thats the anthem right there. Sizzurp makes you feel exactly how the beat in that song sounds. Just might have to get my lean on this weekend. 

Love 3-6 but UGK steal the show on that track.

Pimp C "we eat so many shrimp I got iodine poisoning" 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J Dog said:

^^^^Thirsty Thursday! Thats the anthem right there. Sizzurp makes you feel exactly how the beat in that song sounds. Just might have to get my lean on this weekend. 

Love 3-6 but UGK steal the show on that track.

Pimp C "we eat so many shrimp I got iodine poisoning" 

i wouldn't know...never got my *sip*. i guess i could dissolve percs in regular syrup?