Old School Hip-Hop

J Dog

The King is a crackin' track off that album, i love that rattley early 90s post EPMD east coast production.  He was acting like a proper cunt around that time so the stories go.  Walking around NYC with a crown on and all that, just asking for trouble :lol:  And those big thick dookie ropes and all that.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The King is a crackin' track off that album, i love that rattley early 90s post EPMD east coast production.  He was acting like a proper cunt around that time so the stories go.  Walking around NYC with a crown on and all that, just asking for trouble :lol:  And those big thick dookie ropes and all that.

He was such a pimp :lol: one of my favorite Pac interviews he's talking about what he's wearing, and he's like, I love Slick Rick to fuckin death but look at me :lol:

That EPMD type sound, I don't know why I always associate it with EPMD but I do. Pac's S4MN, I'd describe some of that as that EPMD sound.

And King is a fucking heavyweight.

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

damn it Len you didn't post the song i had to go alllllll the way to YouTube and find it myself! :lol: but i forgive you :)

here, so others don't have to suffer through all the work i did ;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Spicy tunes today. Not bad. The Doc did some super awesome work. Uniquely talented. When I go visit my grandma I need to play her some tracks. I do 2pac with the moves and everything very close to her face. She seems to dislike it but no one cares. She respond well to MC hammer. That's the golden standard currently.

• Like 1