Kings Of Chaos 2015 U.S. tour?

KeyserSoze

Matt Sorum announced on his twitter today that KOC will bed playing the Hard Rock in Hollywood Florida in May, and the account he retweeted it from "hash tagged" Connecticut May 16... … KOC website takes forever to be updated, but i assume a small run of shows in the U.S will be announced soon!

CA34WW7WYAA9fOQ.jpg

It'll be cool regardless of who's playing, but it would be awesome to get Slash back. Obviously thats kind of impossible since he'll be touring the US at the same time as them, but he was really key and great back when I saw them last year. I personally prefer him to Billy Gibbons and Robin Zander, even though Zander is a cool addition. And Glenn Hughes was amazing so him being there is a major plus. I'd catch this if its close by since its a really good show, although selfishly it would be cool if they added one more big name (Slash, Steven Tyler, Joe Elliot, etc.) as they've had in the past. Would definitely be cool for them to tour and more people to see. Its an excellent show.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kings of Chaos....Art Of Anarchy....is there some sort of new rule that supergroups must have the shittest, most sophomoric names imaginable?

Well Kings of Chaos is a better name than Rock N Roll All Stars

Kings of Chaos....Art Of Anarchy....is there some sort of new rule that supergroups must have the shittest, most sophomoric names imaginable?

Barely. That's like saying 'Dogshit And The Fucktards' is a better name than 'Dogshit And The Fucktards Who Take It Up The Ass'.

Barely. That's like saying 'Dogshit And The Fucktards' is a better name than 'Dogshit And The Fucktards Who Take It Up The Ass'.

Well name your band that and let us know how it works out for you.

Well name your band that and let us know how it works out for you.
Nah, I'd be too worried I'd end up with a lead singer who won't even admit he's part of the band. Kinda like AOA :) Edited by tomfriend

• 2 weeks later...

so we have Slash, Duff, Gilby and Matt, this is more of a reunion than the Argentina one, they did a show together in South Africa a few years ago and it was awesome, really man just give a call to Izzy

Run, do not walk, to that benefit show.

I saw the benefit show they had in LA with Slash, Glenn, Duff, Matt, Steve Stevens, Corey Taylor and Juliette Lewis and it was fantastic.

This has Sammy fuckin' Hagar, Myles motherfuckin' Kennedy, and the guy from the Cult replacing those last 3 on my list. Looks like a phenomenal phenomenal show.

• 1 month later...

Great pics!!! Keep them coming :headbang: Btw what is that dogs thing? Now they travel with pets? Next thing you know and we´ll see Slash with a new snake in the plane

:lol:

I believe they are all Matt and Ace's dogs. You know how Matt is about animals!