Axl and The Jinx

I was watching this documentary about Bob Durst and it really seemed like it was one of Axl's past lives.

Axl probably has a lot more self awareness than Bob and got a handle on it pretty early so nothing too bad happened.

If Axl wrote a song about his life The Jinx or All Good Things could inspire an awesome video.

And like the fights he had with his wife. It's like Erin was Kathleen Durst. Seymour is Berman from sort of gangster industry family.

Axl will be shown copies of contracts Slash and Duff signed, he'll go to bathroom miced up and say "what did I do, fire them all of course"

It's not really what I think but the general picture of his life was similar, the oddball ness like getting arrested for stealing a hoagie.

Even now I think Bob is fucking innocent!

• Like 1

Haven't seen those ill check it out.

Bob pulled off some stunts but the Cadaver note was a mistake Axl would never make. Some how Axl became spiritualised. He survived but Bob just spiralled out of control.

I did not knowingly intentional lie.

• Like 1

At least Axl got to keep the health food store.

The other option is Berman hired a hit man to kill the wife then her mobster dad hired Morris to kill Berman because she was black mailing him and Bob was framed with the cadaver note.

Marty, we've got to go back into the case. We missed something.

Edited by wasted