Slash ft Myles Kennedy to release DVD/BR/CD/3LP of live show

gunsguy

Wanna get some big news ?

Here we go again !

Slash Ft Myles Kennedy - Live At The Roxy 25.09.2014

slash-feat-myles-kennedy-conspirators-li

On September 25th 2014, shortly after the release of their “World On Fire” album, Slash with Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators took the stage at the legendary Roxy Theatre on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The atmospheric venue, steeped in rock history, gave fans a brilliant opportunity to see the band up close as they delivered a set packed with more recent solo tracks, including several from the new album, and classics from Slash’s earlier career with Guns ‘n’ Roses and Velvet Revolver. The intimate setting inspired the band to deliver a scintillating, dynamic performance that is brilliantly captured on this Blu-ray.

Bonus Features

Additional tracks: (1) Stone Blind (2) You’re Crazy (3) Wicked Stone (4) 30 Years To LifeFilmed in high definition and simultaneously released on DVD, Blu-ray, 2CD and 3LP.

Includes “Ghost,” “Back From Cali,” “World On Fire,” “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” “Anastasia,” “Paradise City,” “Slither,” “Nightrain” and many more.

TRACKLISTING
1) Ghost
2) Nightrain
3) Back From Cali
4) You Could Be Mine
5) Rocket Queen
6) Bent To Fly
7) Starlight
8) You"€™re A Lie
9) World On Fire
10) Anastasia
11) Sweet Child O"€™ Mine
12) Slither
13) Paradise City

Release date: June 15th

Special thanks goes to our forum member Slash2baz for the scoop and to Nosaj Thing for the heads up

All the details right here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/211107-slash-ft-myles-kennedy-live-at-the-roxy-25092014-dvdbrcd3lp/