Introducing Ozzy Osbourne's daughter..... No not that daughter

Bono

Came across this, this morning. It's Ozzy Osbourne's lesser known daughter Aimee. The one who declined to be a part of their reality tv family show. The song is pretty cool to be honest. I'd be interested in hearing more of her stuff for sure. She goes by ARO(pronounced arrow) which is short for Amiee Rachel Osbourne

Edited by Bono

Yes it's nice to see one of the kids inherited some talent.

Tony Iommi's daughter Toni Marie is making music too

That's pretty good. If her name was Rihanna it would be a massive hit. I really don't get the music industry. Here's a girl with name recognition from a famous father from a legendary rock band who has a ballad like this that could and should light up the radio and nobody ever hears it.

• Like 1

saw this a few weeks earlier at Joe Siegler's Black Sabbath forum...

It's an OK song and the girl is talented

(btw Ozzy has a song Aimee, on Ozzmosis deluxe edition)

It surprises me how many people here bash Ozzy (if you bash Sharon that's understandsable)... yeah the osbournes sucked mostly and Aimee do the right thing to not join the show

Yes it's nice to see one of the kids inherited some talent.

Tony Iommi's daughter Toni Marie is making music too

Wow, she is beautiful

Edited by Strange Broue

• 2 weeks later...

Having the name is a double edged sword. The best thing to do is give them a fair listen and not like it vs pretending to like it just because you're a huge fan of their dad

Lana Del Osbourne.

Are you suggesting that anybody who likes this is a fan of Ozzy and that's why they like it? I'm in no way shape a fan of Ozzy or Black Sabbath. I could take or leave his or their their music. It's literally had zero impact on me whatsoever. The reason I heard about this girl was because I follow Allan Cross on twitter and he tweeted about her. Ozzy had no influence on me liking the song.

Never liked Ozzy since the Osbournes. I have his autograph incidentally.

Yeah same here (including autograph)- that show and it's success ruined his musical career, hasn't released even a half decent album since.

I came away from the signing I went to back in the 90's thinking Ozzy's a total fucking wanker.

Having the name is a double edged sword. The best thing to do is give them a fair listen and not like it vs pretending to like it just because you're a huge fan of their dad

Lana Del Osbourne.

Are you suggesting that anybody who likes this is a fan of Ozzy and that's why they like it? I'm in no way shape a fan of Ozzy or Black Sabbath. I could take or leave his or their their music. It's literally had zero impact on me whatsoever. The reason I heard about this girl was because I follow Allan Cross on twitter and he tweeted about her. Ozzy had no influence on me liking the song.

Maybe influence on watching the video. He could have posted "newcomer ARO" without bringing Ozzy's name into it. Some people hide the family name as performers because they want to build their own fanbase up.

Yeah same here (including autograph)- that show and it's success ruined his musical career, hasn't released even a half decent album since.

I came away from the signing I went to back in the 90's thinking Ozzy's a total fucking wanker.

Wy'd you tink tat?

Here's the thing with him. He burned his bridges with the best writer he had as a solo act (Bob Daisley), and he don't really write himself so he's gotta get music from somewhere, but since the mid 90s he's only put out cartoon versions of what Ozzy should sound like.

• Like 1

Lana Del Osbourne.

Maybe influence on watching the video. He could have posted "newcomer ARO" without bringing Ozzy's name into it. Some people hide the family name as performers because they want to build their own fanbase up.

It caught my attention to check out the video sure. Without that name recogniztion I'd have never even heard of her but I assure you Ozzy Osbourne had zero influence on whether I liked it or not and I'm positive that goes for many others. If that was the case I'd have enjoyed Kelly's song too which I clearly do not.