Questions For Axl

I know most people hope that Axl somehow shows up again in this forum and answers questions from the fans, so by chance IF Axl drops by, what will be your questions?

I know most people will ask about new music or the new album, but you will only get one reply which is "Soon", What other interesting and random questions you would ask him?

Axl I know you are seeing this, so it would be great if you could reply to your fans

I know most people hope that Axl somehow shows up again in this forum and answers questions from the fans, so by chance IF Axl drops by, what will be your questions?

I know most people will ask about new music or the new album, but you will only get one reply which is "Soon", What other interesting and random questions you would ask him?

Axl I know you are seeing this, so it would be great if you could reply to your fans

He will not see this...

I would pick: Do you like psychedelic music?

Mine wouldn't be so much of a question as a suggestion.

Axl,

Look at how far you've come! From running away from the law and being harassed for having long hair in Indiana to living on the streets in LA to eventually becoming one of the biggest stars in all of music. The name Axl Rose will always be recognized as being one of the top rock singers of all time. That has to be satisfying for you.

As you sit in your mansion, look at the millions of dollars in your bank account, reminisce about all the models you've banged and amazing places you've visited while touring, I implore you to reflect on a crucial element that allowed you to live the life that you have over the past 27 years. Yes, it was all sparked by your enormous talent and ability. But the second biggest factor is: the fans. Because millions of fans have supported you with their hard earned cash (as well as their loyalty) over the past almost 30 years, you've been able to live a lifestyle that the rest of us can only dream and fantasize about.

You've always seemed to focus on the "haters" out there, even back to the days when GnR was at the top of the rock world. The song Get In The Ring spoke volumes. And now, your "team" or your "camp" makes public statements that are bashing or negative towards your fans. You gotta see how that alienates people. Complaints, complaints, complaints. Dell bashing people. Beta bashing fans. Fernando being Fernando.

My suggestion for you is to stop. Just stop. Stop focusing or wasting ANY time and energy on people that you consider haters. Labels? F*ck em. Anonymous people on the internet? F*ck em. Facebook cupcakes - for the love of God, why would Axl F*cking Rose care what some douchebag said on Facebook or Twitter? Some dude with a blog? F*ck em. STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE HATERS. You are living a life that all those "haters" can only dream about. Fifty years from now, people will still be talking about Axl Rose. Nobody will be talking about Joe Smith from Idaho.

The best thing you could do for your career, for your legacy, and really - maybe even for your own piece of mind - is to just focus on the FANS for the next few years. The FANS - the guys who have supported you, spent their money on your albums, spent hundreds of dollars to see you in concert, spend hours arguing with friends defending Axl Rose and GnR. Why not dedicate ALL your energy and focus to the Fans for a couple of years???? Give them back something. Show them that you appreciate their years - and sometimes decades - of support. Give the haters a big middle finger and focus on your fans!!!!

How can you do that? Pretty easy. The best way to shut haters up is by being successful. It really is that simple.

In case I didn't stress this enough........focus on the fans for a few years instead of the haters.

Here is what I would humbly suggest. I would bet anything if you followed this path, you'd shut up 90% of the haters out there, you'd increase your likability tenfold, you'd make people stop talking about you ruining the old band or its legacy, and most importantly - you'd PLEASE the majority of your entire fan base. And at this point in your career, that should be something you deeply care about. Giving something back to your loyal, dedicate and die-hard fans. Giving something back to them.

If the label is refusing to release your latest album, because it's the last one you owe them, and they are holding out for a reunion - then renegotiate that deal. If they release your next album you'll give them exclusive rights to a reunion album (if it ever happens). Problem solved.

Get the GnR official website up and running in a professional manner. Want to charge a yearly fee for people to be part of the community? Then you have to give them some value.

Pre-orders and exclusive "rights" to buy merch is fine, but not really that exciting.

How about every band member will do two 2-3 hour chat sessions per year.

Release the remix album there.

Let fans buy old concert videos (for cheap, like a $1 per show or something).

Do cool things like fan contests. Example, let fans submit their own videos for certain songs, and give winners a cool prize. There a million cool things you could do.

These are things you could do that would take band members very little time, but would give you the most popular and praised official band website out there.

Release the Chinese Democracy follow-up album ASAP. This year. By summer time. Get it out there. Stop f*cking around and release it. No more delays. 7-8 years between albums is not acceptable.

Do a major interview - Playboy, Rolling Stone, pick a major publication and do it.

Do a couple music videos for the album.

Play a late night talk show and/or an awards show. Fans love that.

Then tour for a year.

No more of this 7-8 years in between albums bullsh*t. Rock fans WANT more Axl Rose music. Blow Slash and Myles out of the water.

Summer of 2017, release another album. DJ said he sent you a dozen songs. Surely the other band members have submitted songs. Don't tinker with an album to death. Don't work on a song for a decade. Just try and make the best rock n roll album you can, in a year's time period.

Do publicity for the album. Interviews, talk shows, etc.

Tour for as long as you want.

2020 - this is the real big year for Axl and Guns n Roses.

Box Set time baby.

Release the Illusions video. Some fans claim this is the holy grail of GnR. So release it. Give fans what they crave.

DVD of making of CD.

Axl Rose autobiography.

New GnR album by current band. And sit down......that album is going to contain 2 songs by the classic line-up. Get together with the old guys for a couple weeks and just crank out two songs. You don't have to become best friends, you don't have to hang out together, you don't have to tour together. Just a group of musicians getting together and jamming on two songs.

That box set, at $50 a shot, might be the top selling musical box-set of all time. That album with 2-songs by the classic line-up.....that album debuts at number one, without a doubt.

Axl, if you followed that game-plan, you would seriously eliminate the majority of the hate and negativity that is out there towards yourself. You would once again become one of the most praised and respected front men in rock music.

You'd be giving your lifetime die-hard fans a huge "thank you" and treat.

You'd be giving your current band their opportunity to imprint themselves onto the GnR legacy as contributors instead of just being hired hands.

And you'd be giving fans of the classic line-up something to enjoy and hopefully to shut them up a reunion.

The tl/dr version - start enjoying music again. Make music for the fans and stop spending so much time/energy worrying about the complainers and haters. Make 2015-2020 be the "fan friendly" years of Axl Rose's career. F*ck the haters and negative people.

Thanks - 5 million Axl Rose fans.

• Like 2

The question I would ask him is:

Back when you started the post-Slash lineups of GNR in the 90's where did you enviosion your career to be like in the year 2015? And how different is that from where you are now?