Xbox One

Pool Nation FX

Child of light

Xbox 360

Terraria

Gears of War Judgement

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Pretty good assortment of games for the 360. I'm excited to get Gears of War Judgement and Assassin's Creed IV. At the same time, they'll just be added to a list of 20+ games that are sitting on my hard drive waiting to be played.

Playstation has its own games rewards program, but I kind of like Xbox's as I don't have to remain a xbox gold member to keep the games. Plus I get to lock in Xbox One games that are given away now for whenever I step up to a Xbox One (Wasted, don't forget to lock in Xbox One game give aways, even if you're still rocking a 360).

Got the latest figured out tomorrow I will get

Terraria

Gears of War Judgement

for the 360.

Worth a note if your in Canada (and likely usa?) Costco xbox live gold is only $48.99 for a year. For me it's worth it, if you don't have a memebership someone you know might!

I don't game but my son loves it

Terraria

Gears of War Judgement

for the 360.

Worth a note if your in Canada (and likely usa?) Costco xbox live gold is only $48.99 for a year. For me it's worth it, if you don't have a memebership someone you know might!

terraria is an awesome multiplayer game.

Playstation has its own games rewards program, but I kind of like Xbox's as I don't have to remain a xbox gold member to keep the games. Plus I get to lock in Xbox One games that are given away now for whenever I step up to a Xbox One (Wasted, don't forget to lock in Xbox One game give aways, even if you're still rocking a 360).

You can do that on PS4 as well. I'm not sure about the remaining a member too, my PS4 was disconnected from the internet for four months and I was able to play them too so there's that at least.

You can do that on PS4 as well. I'm not sure about the remaining a member too, my PS4 was disconnected from the internet for four months and I was able to play them too so there's that at least.

I was fairly certain that once your plus membership expires you lose access to the free games. Perhaps your PS4 knew when your plus membership expired, or, if you reconnected you'd lose your games (assuming your plus membership had expired). Then again, maybe things have changed with the PS4 versus what was done with the PS3.

Terraria

Gears of War Judgement

for the 360.

Thanks for the heads up! I got a year for $40 when I bought the One but that's handy to know for next time around.

Terraria

Gears of War Judgement

for the 360.

Thanks for the heads up! I got a year for $40 when I bought the One but that's handy to know for next time around.

http://www.costco.ca/Xbox-LIVE%C2%AE-%E2%80%93-12-month-Gold-Membership-Electronic-Code.product.100014263.html

• 2 months later...

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and So Many Me for XB1, Plants VS Zombies and Gears of War 3 for 360 in July.

Just got ACIV on 360 back in April and have only played it for five minutes. Too bad they're doing a repeat on the XB1.

Anybody here have an XBone?

I'll get there eventually; still have way too many games on my 360 to play before I step up.

I was the same way. I went ahead and bought one after they announced backwards compatibility.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and So Many Me for XB1, Plants VS Zombies and Gears of War 3 for 360 in July.

Just got ACIV on 360 back in April and have only played it for five minutes. Too bad they're doing a repeat on the XB1.

I'll get there eventually; still have way too many games on my 360 to play before I step up.

I was the same way. I went ahead and bought one after they announced backwards compatibility.

I'm going to wait until Christmas time and see if there are any price drops. Right now there aren't any "must have" games for the system yet. My brother just bought one and dropped it off at my place (he's between houses and staying with his in-laws until his new house is ready and their Internet connection is terrible). It's not bad, just not enough there yet to make me take the jump.

I also think it's going to be awhile before most of the games sitting on my 360's hard drive can be ported over to Xbox One. It also looks like there's some performance issues with ported games as well.

I'm going to wait until Christmas time and see if there are any price drops. Right now there aren't any "must have" games for the system yet. My brother just bought one and dropped it off at my place (he's between houses and staying with his in-laws until his new house is ready and their Internet connection is terrible). It's not bad, just not enough there yet to make me take the jump.

I also think it's going to be awhile before most of the games sitting on my 360's hard drive can be ported over to Xbox One. It also looks like there's some performance issues with ported games as well.

There have been some pretty good deals lately. 1 TB XB1 Halo Master Chief bundle with AC IV, $50 Microsoft card, and another game of your choice $399 or even 500 GB Master Chief bundle with $25 card and Arkham Knight for $349 on newegg.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...