Has anyone here actually heard anything from CD2 that hasn't been leaked?

I havent heard any other song, but I guess the other stuff would be good too, Atlas Shrugged is supposed to be a great song, Dressing and wearing a top hat like Slash and covering songs and trying to sell your Swag makes you one lucky bastard to hear all the demos

No, but back in the limewire/morpheus days in 06 I got about 40% of a version of Better that had a different "wobbly bit" ( after the screaming)...haven't heard that one again.

are you talkin about the version where he sings "now i know you know better, you know i know you know better"?

cuz that version sucks

No hard feelings from Bach though, who also heard a new song that DJ and Axl had written together - it was dark and heavy and very cool - Bach then told the reporter (jokingly?) "If Axls not going to release I want to release it with my band!, its so damn good!"

Take for what it's worth.

No hard feelings from Bach though, who also heard a new song that DJ and Axl had written together - it was dark and heavy and very cool - Bach then told the reporter (jokingly?) "If Axls not going to release I want to release it with my band!, its so damn good!"

Take for what it's worth.

Sad and shitty fakes...

Btw we have heard a short compilation (not full songs): the reworked OMG, Silkworms, TIL remix, ITW remix) Other than this, Bumble once played on a live chat the solo of Atlas Shrugged.

and yeah The General intro

That's all

If a new record came out, it will be better, because we don't know already most of the album, so it will be a new experience

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL no, because they don't fucking exist. People hear song titles, either from Axl and then they make them up themselves, and snippets of music that is nothing and make believe these songs exist. Its hard to figure out whether thats admirable that they try so hard to make it seem true or just straight up "belong in the mental asylum" crazy.

• Like 1

There's a reason the songs that have leaked are out there now. CD was comprised of the leaks. CD 2 is comprised of what they are able to control still. We have no leaks besides the 2 remix and going down. The rest, or big name titles are simply lost or only heard. There are few physical copies out there. Most have been bought up or have been thrown out. A lot of people were involved in the making of CD so it is possible that the songs are out there but most people don't know what they have even if it's sitting on their desk.

CD 2 will be mostly unheard if it ever releases. The debacle of CD will not happen again. The leaks were fun but they put a dagger in the album.